Porjed

Hair Spray! for sexy bed head hair!

Hi, I have long little wavy hair. I don't have problems with it being too thick or poofy or anything but I'd like to have those wavy/bed head/volume/beach hair wthout blow drying or irons or anything except a hair spray! Please help! Are there any hair sprays that i can just spray in and then maybe scrunch it with my hands Thank you so much!!

Porjed

Re: Hair Spray! for sexy bed head hair!

Thanks gals I tried it and it WORKS! awesome:smileyhappy:

melissabt

Hi Porjed,

I totally agree! The Bumble and Bumble Surf spray is nice for that beachy look. It is a salt based formula that has a matte type of finish. You also might like the Bumble and Bumble Bumble and
Bb. Thickening Dryspun Finish. It's a spray on wax that gives hair a piecey type of look.

dry spun.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/bb-thickening-dryspun-finish-P381033?skuId=1540889

<3 Melissa
Kiki1517

I haven't tried the B&B Surf Spray (but I will once my hair grows back out). Another trick is to spray Dry Shampoo into your roots at night. Tati from GlamLifeGuru on YT swears by this for mega volume and waves. My fave workable hairspray is the TIGI Catwalk Session Series Finishing Spray. Smells like a light, musky perfume, not like hairspray at all.

spoiledbrat

Bumble and Bumble surf spray might work for you, it is also in the Superstars set :smileyhappy:

bratknits

Spoiledbrat is spot on, I love the B&B surf spray.  I spray a little through after towel drying my hair and I'm good to go.  If my hair is dry I spray my hands and scrunch.

jellybean917

spoiledbrat beat me to it! The B&b Surf Spray is great for this look.

carolang

Have you thought about trying a sea salt spray? Pairing that with a light hold hairspray or finishing spray would be nice! I do that every so often with my long wavy hair... mostly from products I've picked up from birchbox so nothing too special but you could probably easily pick up something from the drugstore. I find an actual hold hairspray to be annoying and crunchy and tangle-y but the "finishing sprays" are great. Mine is from CIBU but I don't think they sell it every where I found it in a salon.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 14 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • spoiledbrat
    • melissabt
    • carolang
    • Kiki1517
    • jellybean917
    • bratknits