Hair Routine for Thick, Frizzy, Dry Hair?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hey Smiley Happy

So I've always had very thick and very cource hair that is naturally very frizzy and puffy. Because my hair is very cource, it's also very dry on the ends. My hair is kind of straight, but it's also very, very kinky and flips out all over the place so it has a few loose waves. As I'm growing older (I'm now 15), my hair is getting harder and harder to manage as I get so many flyaways and it's so hard to put it in a ponytale, even. The last year or so I've been straightening my hair everyday and although my hair doesn't get especially damaged as it's so strong, it takes such a lot of time and effort, and I'd love to stop doing so but it looks crazy if I don't. I also dry my hair using a hair dryer, also I don't blow-dry it properly as it's very difficult on my hair and takes such as long time. Although heat is meant to cause more frizz, I find that if I let my hair dry naturally, it's even more crazy. My hair is quite dry but it tends to get a little greasy sometimes, so I tend to wash it every 2 to 3 days. However, I do find that it's shinier and more managable a couple of days after washing my hair.  I'd love to put together a better hair care routine, but I don't what would work well on my hair! Any reccomendations, tips or ideas? Thanks so much Smiley Happy! Oh and I live in the UK if that helps productwise. 

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 1 in conversation