Hair Growth Products

[ Edited ]

Hey Ladies,

I was wondering do any of you use any hair growth products? I started using Lee stafford's Hair growth treatment. Says to use inbetween shampoo and conditioner while you shower. I used to have long hair, but I started dying it so much i had to cut it (T_T) . Im liking this treatment it smells pretty good! oh and yea i have a pink hoodie on and red shirt, not matching.. but i was younger there <_< dont laugh haha

If any of you are using anything, would you mind sharing what and if its working for you :smileyhappy:

Before                                                      After 

mee.jpg

Treatment im using

download.jpg

Re: Hair Growth Products

(0) Hearts

I used CareProst (generic Latisse) and it worked beautifully for doubling the length of my straight lashes. Latisse is over $100 a tube whereas CareProst was only $10 a bottle from overseas. Each bottle lasted 2-3 months.

images.jpeg

I use a vitamin supplement by Nature's Bounty called Hair and Nails. It was recommended to me by my sister-in-law who's a pharmacist tech... I started using it because my nails were brittle and peeling, but she says all of the pharmacists in her workplace use it for hair growth, too!

natures-bounty-hair-nails-60-capsules2821143.jpg

(0) Hearts

I use a scalp brush. It's got really thick teeth to massage your scalp. I dunno if this actually does anything. Feels good, though!

Hi MsStacey1990,

Your hair is so pretty! I have really long, thick hair too. My hair seems to grow the most when I limit the amount of heat styling I do to it. I also think taking supplements has helped my hair grow, too. I love the Phyto Hair And Nails Dietary Supplement. I have found that with continued use of these supplements, my hair has really gotten stronger and has grown a lot more. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty

(0) Hearts

Thank you :smileyhappy: . I dont always use heat styling tools. probably once a week, or less. ill look into those pills :smileyhappy: thanks

(0) Hearts

This is my first time using a growth treatment. i do keep it healthy, ever since i bleached it i deep condition alot haha. ive used that horse shampoo and conditioner, but dont like it at al