GHD and Other Flat Iron Questions

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

So about a week ago I asked if I should keep my GHD flat iron I recently purchased. I had decided to keep it , but its a big money investment. I previously owned a Hot Tools flat iron but was disapointed when it didn't style my hair as well after only 2 years. I was looking into other flat irons, and I have no idea what kind to consider getting. Something under $185 since that is the price of my GHD. The only one I refuse to buy is a CHI because they stop working so easily. Any suggestions ? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you so much in advance !! 

Re: GHD and Other Flat Iron Questions

(0) Hearts

I recommend you the karmin g3, it's pretty good too. I have it since last year and it's great. leaves my ahir soft, frizz less and very straight. If you are somehow interested you can check it out at safrons. com Smiley Very Happy

Re: GHD and Other Flat Iron Questions

(0) Hearts

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hair/Should-I-keep-my-GHD/m-p/418807

I made some suggestions in your previous thread (above).

Check out a site called Folica, it gives a bit more in depth info and reviews on more brands (even more than what Sephora carries as it's a site dedicated to hair products).

I still stand by Croc, and you might want to check out T3 as well (which Sephora does carry).

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation