gaileygal

GHD and Other Flat Iron Questions

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

So about a week ago I asked if I should keep my GHD flat iron I recently purchased. I had decided to keep it , but its a big money investment. I previously owned a Hot Tools flat iron but was disapointed when it didn't style my hair as well after only 2 years. I was looking into other flat irons, and I have no idea what kind to consider getting. Something under $185 since that is the price of my GHD. The only one I refuse to buy is a CHI because they stop working so easily. Any suggestions ? Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you so much in advance !! 

vivi07

Re: GHD and Other Flat Iron Questions

(0) Hearts

I recommend you the karmin g3, it's pretty good too. I have it since last year and it's great. leaves my ahir soft, frizz less and very straight. If you are somehow interested you can check it out at safrons. com :smileyvery-happy:

lylysa

Re: GHD and Other Flat Iron Questions

(0) Hearts

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hair/Should-I-keep-my-GHD/m-p/418807

I made some suggestions in your previous thread (above).

Check out a site called Folica, it gives a bit more in depth info and reviews on more brands (even more than what Sephora carries as it's a site dedicated to hair products).

I still stand by Croc, and you might want to check out T3 as well (which Sephora does carry).

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • vivi07
    • lylysa
    • gaileygal