Answer
residentelle87
Frizzy flat/curly hair

I have curly/ wavy hair but its always flat on top and then gets curly at about my ears, how do i make the curl go all the to the root? i always look like i have hat hair and the top layer of my hair is super frizzy, how do i jsut get nice curly hair??

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
brigieboop
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have the same exact problem. What i usually do i use volume shampoo and conditioners. Frizz ease by john freda its in a wired bottle its gray and purple its helps with my frizz. I usually switch back and forth between these. And when i style my my hair i don't blow dry it.  I flip my head over so that i just use my fingers and shake my hair around. And when its drying and i scruch it NOT with gel just wet and making sure that my head so that the curls are from top to bottom.  :smileyvery-happy:

tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I really like Living Proof Wave Shaping, Curl Defining No Frizz Styling Jumbo which works great on my hair.  You can find it and read more about it at:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P254201&shouldPaginate=true&categoryId=5936

I hope this helps you. :smileyhappy:

ashleyyoyoya
Answered
(0) Hearts

I have the same problem ! and this might sound weird but the way i fix it is by curling my hair . and i know why would you curl curly hair ? but it really gets the curls even and i only curl the frizzy pieces and the ones that aren't curled all the way through so that it looks natural and not totally done up . It works great for me :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • residentelle87
    • brigieboop
    • ashleyyoyoya