Answer
ntailor
Frizzy Hair After Straightening

Before I blow dry my hair I use this cream type of product that I got from my salon where I get my haircut and then I use the Tresseme Heat Protectant spray before I straighten my hair. But after I straighten my hair, it looks good, but after maybe a few minutes it starts to look a bit frizzy.

How can I prevent that from happening? I hear there are some oils that could prevent frizziness but I’m just not sure which ones. Like are there natural oils that could work without purchasing something from Sephora? Such as, regular olive oil, jojoba oil etc?

I need some tips on how to prevent the frizziness of my hair after. I do have a serum from Aveda that I do apply as well, and it is for frizziness, but I don’t think it is helping at all. I don’t want to spend so much money either on a product for this situation.

Any advice?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
beckybeccabec
Answered
(0) Hearts

You can use Argan Moroccan oil. It works for me when I straighten my hair and I have naturally curly hair. The oil isn't heavy either. To use you would pour small amount into the palm of your hands and roll your hair with your hands. Add a little more to the tips of your hair too because tips usually get very dry.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • ntailor
    • melissabt
    • elizbeth1972
    • beckybeccabec
Photos2
  • mao_smooth-blowout-cream.jpg
  • mao_curling-defining-cream.jpg