Answer
beautygeek97
Accepted Solution
Formal Hair:)
(0) Hearts

Hi everyone!! I am going to my first formal dance in 2 weeks. This is what my dress looks like;

unnamed.jpg

I'm having a really hard time deciding on what to do with my hair so it will compliment my dress! From what I've heard, it's best to do an updo with one shoulder dresses, but I'll take any recommendations. Any ideas?? :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

<3 beautygeek97

P.S. I have fine, naturally curly hair that's cut in long layers.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
janinebt
Answered

Such a pretty dress!

Romantic tossled waves would be really flattering and can easily be achiveved with a flat iron if you don't have a large barrel iron.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Answers: 2
Laur412
Answered

Cute dress! I personally like a simple updo.Nothing too tight and formal. Maybe a loose low pony, possibly draped over the right shoulder (the side without the strap). I don't like the updo look for myself. So if it were me I would leave it down and pull pieces back away from my face so I wouldn't take anything away from the details on the top of the dress. Maybe a side braid to work with the Greecian style of the dress. Have fun at your formal! 

-Laur

leyla2
Answered
[ Edited ]

http://tryingtobeastylishmom.blogspot.com/2011/01/new-hair-for-2011.html the hairstyle selena gomez has would be cute :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • beautygeek97
    • leyla2
    • janinebt
    • Laur412
Photos1
  • unnamed.jpg