xMilax

♦ Favorite Dry Shampoos? ♦

Hello everyone!

What's your all-time favorite dry shampoo(s) from Sephora? I'm thinking about buying two dry shampoos: one for volume, and other one that leaves your hair clean and smelling nice. What do you recommend? :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

melissabt

Re: ♦ Favorite Dry Shampoos? ♦

(0) Hearts

My fav right now is the Bumble and Bumble Blondish Hair Powder. I have a full head of blonde highlights and this also helps cover my roots in between color touch-ups:smileyhappy:

blondish.jpg

<3 Melissa
janinebt

Since I have very dark hair I find that most dry shampoos give my hair an almost gray look to them. My all time fav is Alterna's Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo. It applies white but can be worked into the roots for a clear matte finish.

swfupload_753523883971950578.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt

Hi xMilax,

My new favorite is the Alterna Coconut Mango dry shampoo- it's great for really getting that oil and reducing shine while making your hair smell great! It has an easy sifter lid to apply the product where you want- I just realized it's not on our site for some reason BUT I'll look into that and find out why..

Another favorite for more volume, is basically any aerosol type can- Oscar Blandi Pronto is great for its lemony verbena scent and the blast of "air" helps to lift the hair for more volume:

Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray

Oscar Blandi - Pronto Invisible Volumizing Dry Shampoo Spray

http://www.sephora.com/pronto-invisible-volumizing-dry-shampoo-spray-P261133

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lolo01

(0) Hearts

Ive been wanting to try the Alterna so hopefully the site will be fixed soon. 

My personal fav of the moment is Batiste Cherry..followed by Batiste Dark for brunettes...and Batiste Lace :smileyhappy:

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • lolo01
    • xMilax
Photos2
  • swfupload_753523883971950578.jpg
  • blondish.jpg