Answer
stuntdouble
Dry, straightened and bleached hair, looking for good products.

I have fine, striaght hair which I bleach. I'm trying to grow out my hair from my bob, but the split ends keep me cutting it too often. I'm looking for products that won't weigh down my hair and will help it stay strong so I won't have to cut it as often. I know bleaching and straightening my hair is the culprit but I'm hoping there'sproducts I can use to counteract it...Advice?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
tenngal
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would try using Alterna's Bamboo Smooth Kendi Oil Dry Oil Mist which is a weightless, nutrient-rich oil mist that protects hair from heat styling tools, enhances shine, and boosts hair's health.  This double-duty formula can be used as both a deeply nourishing treatment that helps to repair split ends and environmental damage, and as a color protecting style primer. Made with strengthening organic bamboo and smoothing organic kendi oil, it banishes frizz and imparts intense shine while providing vital nutrients.  Bamboo extract and kendi oil contained in this product are Eco-Certified, Fair-Trade compliant, and certified organic. Their production and sale aid in supporting the development of local communities while remaining environmentally friendly.  This product is free of gluten and TEA phthalates.  You can find it here:  http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P278004&categoryId=B70

It's easy to use and I hope this helps! :smileyhappy:

keelybt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Stuntdouble.  I would recommend using a treatment such as  the Bumble and Bumble Mending Masque.  Using this masque once a week will help strengthen, moisturize and protect your hair. 

Mending Masque

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P280552&categoryId=B70

greeneyedgirl107
Answered
(0) Hearts

Ojon's Restorative Hair Mask.

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • tenngal