bleuorchid21

Dry Shampoo?

I currently use the Klorane Dry Shampoo but it seems that Ulta may no longer carry it. I have tried the Tresemme one which in my opinion, was horrible. It left white residue in my hair and smelled awful.

Does anyone have any recommendations for dry shampoo? I have medium brown hair (with natural blonde highlights). I hate washing my hair daily but I have an oily scalp so it's almost always necessary since my hair gets limp/flat easily and gets oily.

jaimelove

Re: Dry Shampoo?

(0) Hearts

my favorite dry shampoo is the batiste wild thing :smileyhappy: i get it at ulta for less than $10. 

katief241981

(0) Hearts

I love dry shampoo. My hair gets way too oily after only one day but i hate to have to wash and style it every day.  I have tried quite a few. My favorite powder one is the Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging Dry shampoo. The trick to this one is blending it well.  But once you try it a few times and figure out the right amount for you its great. The bottle powder definitely lasts a lot longer than the sprays, you definitely get more for your money.  My two favorite spray Dry Shampoos are Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo and Ojon Full Detox Rub-Out Dry Shampoo

4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg

gongju87

the Suave dry shampoo is the one I keep coming back to! Smells great and FEELS great which is thing with dry shampoos...sometimes they make me feel like I put 10 pounds on my hair feels so heavy

KaraDZ

[ Edited ]

I have tried quite a few dry shampoos. I really do not like Tresemme's either.  A brand I like, but can only find occasionally at Wal Mart is Psssst. It comes in a red and white can. It's been awhile since I have used it, but it worked pretty well and was relatively cheap. So far, my favorite though by far is Dove dry shampoo. I love it. It works great for my hair and you can't beat the price. I have also tried Oscar Blandi dry shampoo and I can honestly say that I like Dove better. 

Candy357

I like Dove's dry shampoo. It's super nice and smells good!

alexxxaa

the suave dry shampoo is actually by far my favourite and is only about 2$! xx

DesertRose0706

i also really like Batiste dry shampoo which is sold at ulta.  Its not too pricey and they have some that are tinted blnde, brunette, etc. which are great!  I would recommend purchasing them in store and smelling them before you pick them because there are one or two scents that really just smell gross, but the other ones smell very very nice.

DrWould

I had the same problem as @jinxski with the Suave one - I got like no use out of it because it emptied/stopped spraying so quick. Tresemme was gross, I don't know why everyone recommendeds that one. Definitely try Batiste. I'm pretty sure you can find it at Ulta. 

jinxski

(0) Hearts

Ugh, I remember that Tresemme one. It was terrible, I agree with you. I tried the Suave dry shampoo afterward, the one with Keratin, and it worked relatively well but after three uses, the bottle was empty! Plus, it kind of left a shine on my hair that made it look a oilier at the roots.

I'm currently using Batiste's Dry Shampoo in their original scent. They come in a bunch of styles and scents. If you do decide to try it out, I'd advise you stay away from the British scent, it's super overpowering, but you may also like it! It just wasn't for me, haha

Hope you find what you're looking for!

lolo01

(0) Hearts

I really like my Batiste Hint of color. You can pick it up at your drugstore for about $7.00 and no white residue :smileyhappy:batiste with a hint of colour.jpg

melissabt

Hi Bleuorchid21-

Have you ever tried the Bumble and Bumble Blondish Hair Powder? I like it because, its a dry shampoo and its good for root touch-ups! The shade is a sort of beige type blonde.

blondish.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?keyword=BUMBLE%20AND%20BUMBLE%20Blondish%20Hair%20P...

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • bleuorchid21
    • jinxski
    • lolo01
    • DesertRose0706