MikuNerd65

Disney Princess/Cartoon Fantasy Hair

If you can chose one Disney princess/cartoon character, hair you would love to have/dream about having what would it be? (it could also be a real person if you want) 

I would love to have Ariel's hair. I love her bangs, her flowy red hair, the length, and the color. I just envy it! Even if I get a perfect wig of her hair I would just die.

charpic

Re: Disney Princess/Cartoon Fantasy Hair

Ff13-fang.pngI love Fang's hair.  It's just so... badass.  Not to mention, there's no bangs in her eyes either so it would be pretty comfortable too

warriorwitch

I would love to have anime hair in general, because its always perfect and doesn't impair your vision. Haha :smileyvery-happy:

Or maybe like Flemeth in Dragon Age 2

upload_4921655570978855723.jpg

MikuNerd65

[ Edited ]

I agree with you totally! I even tried to do an anime A line thing like Karin Maaka from Chibi Vampire at Tony and Guy in my senior year of HS. They said in there own words, but didn't really mean it, and said that they couldn't do it. Total bummer...

557168_445153462185717_392888330_n.jpg

But I am going to do Hazuki from Moon Phase one day when my hair gets longer, and this time no one is going to stop me, or tell me they won't/can't. Muwahahaha!

1682.jpg

calamityjane85

Merida from brave. I know curly haired girls would say "you are crazy". I'm sure its hard to tame, but as a girl with straight thin hair it would be fun for a change.  

MikuNerd65

Change is fun! In fact my mom had curly hair when she was growing up...Then it went straight for a while from what I heard from my aunts. She changed it up again with a perm when she had the chance. That's why I always remember her with long, curly hair.

ladymeag

Ursula. I don't go full-white because my hair doesn't handle the damage well and keeping it to half at a time lets me manage the damage better. My hair is kind of a mohawked Cruella deVille. 

If I had to pick a princess - Jasmine's blue-black long, thick hair would be awesome. 

MikuNerd65

[ Edited ]

Speaking of Cruella deVille, we saved a cat in Arizona and my uncle keeps her, he called her Felicia. Her head hair in the front somewhat looks like a half and half thing until I messed it up >.<521397_564947553517677_1002368849_n.jpg

ladymeag

Torties! I love torties - I have one and my husband had one when we met (she was an old kitty and passed several years ago - but she had a half-and-half mask face, too.) 

My tortie looks like this: 
upload_4218245150152304163.jpg
Here's a photo of what my hair looks like (man I really don't like those glasses now in retrospect, photo's about a year and a half old, for reasons I think I've explained elsewhere on BT :smileyhappy:
upload_6799180126330950164.jpg

MikuNerd65

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Oh wow what a lovely kitty, I love animals with unique colors like that. So sad it died...We had two cats that passed away a while ago and I miss them. One was Mel (Melody) she was old and withering away...So my new grandma said she had to go. The other one was Maddie we think she passed away from a heart failure/attack, due to her heart valve. She was only 3 or 4 years old :'( 

OH WOW I love that hair!!! it's soooo cool!! I want something like that one day...But different colors like this

Split_Choco_Mint_4d87fae2ccb77_original.jpgSomehow I just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE turquoise. My first color choice (since it's been a while since I dyed my hair) when I get my hair longer  :smileywink: 

ladymeag

Mama Cora (seen in the photo above) is very much alive (and purring on my lap) - sorry for the confusion - it was my spouse's half-and-half faced kitty that passed years ago. We miss her all the time, she was cranky and opinionated, my favorite kind of cat. :smileyhappy: 

I like the turquoise-and-brown there, it's kind of minty-fresh. I do not look good with blue hair of any shade that I've tried, I think I'm better suited to lavender/purple. It's hard on the hair but so pretty. 

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

That's why I LOVE different colors, it's just different, unique and offley gorgeous! I'm glad it's kinda a trend now. It make me squeal with delight. 

JustACostume

Oh god, I am currently ruining my hair for Jack Frost so his hair would be fabulous right now. Also I found a really good wig for Ariel on ebay once it was $60 and it was perfect it was a year or two ago so I don't know if it is still up or not.

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

Thanks for that info I had to look that up and I just gasped on the perfect one, thank you!

IttyxBittyxMe

Either Yoruichi from BLEACH because I loooove purple and I feel like I could rock long purple hair.

image.jpg

Oooooor Kuriyama from Beyond the Boundry. I had short pink hair for a little while for an event at work and I loooooved it.

image.jpg

MikuNerd65

(0) Hearts

She looks so ADORABLE!!!!!

kssweetheart

Ariel, hands down! I'm a redhead anyhow (and will be until the day I die, one way or another!!) I love her hair, she's my pick.

jaimelove

i would kill to have jasmine's hair! 

veronika23

I would also love Ariel's hair! hehehe. She's my fav! :smileywink:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 80 replies
  • 74 hearts
  • 26 in conversation