Answer
jessie143
Accepted Solution
Curly Hair

Hi i'm 13 and i got to middle school, which starts at 7:00 am. So i dont have a lot of time in the morning because i wake up at 6 and leave at 6:30. I want to find a simple and easy hairstyle that doesnt take a lot of time but still looks adorable. I bascially have been wearing my hair in a bun or twist my hair then clip. I want a hairstyle that shows off my curls. I've tried other hairstyes that show off my curls but then my hair becomes frizzy and unmanagable. If you have any ideas that could help me PLEASE let me know. Thanks.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
beautygeek97
Answered

Wow, you guys start at 7?! That's crazy, I don't start until 8! What I always do is I wash my hair, put a curl enhancing mousse in it then blow dry it with a diffuser. It always makes my hair look really nice, but you would have to get up earlier to do it. How long it takes depends on how thick your hair is and how long it'll take to dry. I always find that starting out fresh is the best thing to do with my hair. Another thing that you can do to help keep your curls looking nice is to wash it before you go to bed, comb it out, put some scrunch spray in it and put it in a high bun. Keep it in until the morning, and when you take it out you'll have really nice waves! You could also do braids instead of a bun if you wanted to. French braids work the best for me. :smileyhappy:

Hope I helped!

<3 beautygeek97

Answers: 4
curlyhairqueen3
Answered

I also have crazy curls and I never have time in the morning but I learned a trick that really does help. Just shower at night and let your hair dry but just so its damp, then just tie it in a bun and rap your hair in a silk scarf. In the morning you can just release your hair and add a bit of fizz fighting serum like John Frieda frizz ease hair serum.

berniebeauty
Answered

Well, I don't know what kind of curly your hair is, but I'll give it a shot. I know that girls of different ethnicities have different curls. I'm really fair skinned and have curly hair ringlet style. However if your African-American or a different race your hair might be really way more curly than mine in which case you shouldn't be listening to me. :smileywink:

My hair is curly only at the ends and the it looks like brunette goldilocks curls, you know, the ringlets. If you have something similar then I would suggest a simple pony tail to keep it out of your face, but so everyone can still see your beautiful hair. :smileyhappy: Ponytails also might work on you hair, I really don't know.

Your hair also might be dry and frizzy, in which case I suggest garnier fructis' spray bottle thing which has oils and other stuff to make your hair nice. their line has really help my hair look nicer so you might want to give it a try.

I hope this helps at least a little, sorry if it doesn't.

~~We are all beautiful~~

hayhayxoxo
Answered

You could shower quickly in the morning, apply a leave in conditionor to keep your hair frizz free all day long. Then take some mousse and scrunch your hair. Afterwards if you want your hair to be dry more quickly just blow dry it if needed. I usse this method sometimes because I have curly hair too. It's really easy, and doesn't take very long but looks like you had put effort and lots of time into your hair! I hope this helped! :smileyhappy:

dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi jessie143, 

When I keep my curls in my hair I normally apply just a lightweight leave in conditioner to either damp or dry hair, let it air dry (to prevent frizziness!) and put a clip or two on the side. Try using some of my favorite items below which are super easy to apply, softening to the hair and leave it smooth and bouncy.

Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious Defining Cream

Curl Conscious Defining Creme

Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist

Curl Conscious Reactivating Mist

Living Proof Wave Shaping Curl Defining No Frizz Styling Cream 

Wave Shaping, Curl Defining No Frizz Styling Cream for Medium to Thick Hair

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 12 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • beautygeek97