curlyred101

Curling hair

(0) Hearts

Hi I just recently bought the NuMe 25 mm magic curling wand and I love the curls it makes.....at first, after a little while my hair loses the curl and gets very frizzy. I was wondering if anyone had advice on what to do? 

DTalksAll

Re: Curling hair

(0) Hearts

I hold the curl in the glove to let it cool before I let it go, and then spray my hair with the Alterna dry oil mist after it's done. My hair is long & thick... hairspray weighs it down too much & the curls fall flat quickly. 

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Make sure you're using a thermal protector and lightly misting your tresses with hair spray right after curling. Let the curls cool before lightly tossing your hair. If you're still having trouble keeping those curls try pinning them up for about 10-15 minutes before letting them down.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
arielaaaaaaaa

(0) Hearts

Well there are many things you can do, but when i curl my hair i do two things that solve the exact problem you have. When i section the part of my hair i'm going to curl i spray a working spray all over it. I use Redken Fashion Works working spray. And then i curl and then after that section i use alittle pump of a styling oil, rub it in my hands and then use my fingers to comb through. 

I do this all the time and never have a problem with my hair. I'm sure you will get a lot of other suggestions as well. I hope you find something that works. 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • curlyred101
    • janinebt