Answer
ialli
Accepted Solution
Best styling product for bangs?

Hi dolls, I recently started wearing my side-swept bangs straight across, and I really like how it changes up my style.

The only problem is, after wearing my bangs to the side so often, it's very difficult to make the part go away when I wear them straight across without breaking out the flat iron, which feels like overkill.

Are their any good, light (I have very oily hair) styling products that could solve my problem? :smileyhappy: Thanks so much in advance!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
prettyinpa
Answered

I have fine, oily hair and I use a spray wax to hold down cowlicks and other spots that tend to stick up or not stay in the right place. I use Goldwell Signs spray wax, it gives a fluffy, piecey look without weighing down hair. The trick is to only use a tiny amount and hold the can at arm's length when spraying so you don't get a wet spot that will look clumpy. I second the recommendation of dampening and drying your hair in place, that initial placement is key, since it is much easier to "set" already placed hair.

Answers: 2
6aad0801
Answered

Wet them and then use a hairdryer to direct them into place :smileyhappy:

bulletswim
Answered
(0) Hearts

My hair dresser told me after wearing my bangs to one side for so long the hair on the other side starts to thin. The easiest way to fix that is wear you bangs side swept to the other side .

for a little and then the part to dissapear.

(when you start wearing your bangs to the other side it might hang in your face for a little just because it is thick)

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • prettyinpa
    • 6aad0801
    • ialli
    • bulletswim