ekc98

Best shampoo for short, oily hair?

I recently got a pixie cut, and plan on keeping it short. But, my hair now gets very oily very quickly, so I have to wash it every day. I've heard about some Bumble & Bumble products, but don't know what to try. What is a good daily shampoo that will clean my hair enough that it won't be too greasy to use texturizing products?

nebel

Re: Best shampoo for short, oily hair?

(0) Hearts

I also have to recommend dry shampoo!  Try the testers in the store to find a scent that you like, because some can be very fragrant!  I have very short, fine hair and dry shampoo is a lifesaver- i only wash my hair about once a week.

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Hi Ekc98,

Diana has given you some great recommendations for your hair type. Since you have a pixie cut, to define the ends more and keep fly aways in place, I recommend the Bumble Hair Wax or Texture. Texture has a bit more of a matte finish why the wax is a bit more glossy.

styling wax.jpgtexture.jpg

<3 Melissa
dianabt

Hello!

I have rather fine hair and while its medium length now it is dark brown and oils get to it quick! My favorites are weekly "detox" and clarifying shampoos that help balance the scalp- AND dry shampoo has saved my life! Keeps my hair looking less oily, adds a bit of volume and helps me from having to wash my hair everyday which can sometimes strip it of oils.

Carol's Daughter Rosemary Mint Clarifying Sulfate Free Shampoo

Rosemary Mint Clarifying Sulfate-Free Shampoo

Sachajuan Scalp Shampoo

Scalp Shampoo

Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo

Bumble and bumble - Sunday Shampoo

Drybar Detox Dry Shampoo

Drybar - Detox Dry Shampoo

Alterna Caviar Anti Aging Dry Shampoo

Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats