Answer
18psu55
Best hair straightener/flat iron? Or some comparisons?

Hey everyone!

I have used a CHI for about 4 years now and it is on it's last leg. I have been trying to figure out which straightener I should purchase to replace it and I am torn between three:

The Sultra Seductress, T3 Single Pass, and the ghd Classic.

For some background info, I have very thick hair and curly hair that with my current CHI takes about 45 minutes to completely straighten (I have to go over each piece three times, but as I said before, I don't think my CHI is as hot or powerful as it used to be). I'm sure some of my fellow curly hair girls have plenty of experience with flat irons!

They are all within the same-ish price range so that is not an issue, I'm willing to pay for a good product but I really can't find much of a difference between the three and am looking for any personal recommendations other than the review sections. Or if you know of something even better, I would love to hear about that too!

Thanks in advance for the help!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
maryask
Answered
(0) Hearts

I've tried different brands of products and the best straightener for me is the Karmin G3 Salon Pro,  it works pretty good, it heats up really quick and it only takes me a very short amount of time to get my hair completely straight, removes static and leaves my hair silky and shiny :smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • anaa
    • 18psu55
    • vivi07
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • maryask