cefrd13

Best dry shampoo for dark hair

I'm looking for a good dry shampoo for dark brown (practically black) hair. Most of them leave a white residue, that no amount of brushing would get out, and if I use less product there is no difference in my oily roots. Any suggestions?

asdsfgh

Re: Best dry shampoo for dark hair

(0) Hearts

Batiste dry shampoo for dark hair! its dark brown/ blackish color and is like 6-8 bucks. I have seen them at Ulta, Urban Outfitters, and Bed Bath and Beyond(Cheapest here)

melissabt

HI Cefrd13,

I agree, I love the Bumble and Bumble Brown Dry shampoo. I have an ombre color right now and this one works great! Also, my hair is slightly thinner near my bangs and this helps add fullness. 

<3 Melissa
roxystar4

(0) Hearts

http://www.sephora.com/brown-hair-powder-P280526

s1270388-main-hero.jpg

It's brown- so its made for people with dark brown hair.

ContentlyKayKay

(0) Hearts

I know this might be a ditzy question.... but why does it say anti-aging when it's a dry shampoo? o.O

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Hi cefrd13,

My hair is really dark brown/black too. I always use Alterna's Caviar Anti-Aging Dry Shampoo. It blends right in and does an excellent job of keeping my hair fresh in between washes.

swfupload_7716997714413467881.jpg

Whimsically yours,
Janine
lylysa

(0) Hearts

I have black hair and had a delux sample of this and think because it was a sample bottle it didn't expel product the same so I ended up with a white cast in my hair since I couldn't "squeeze" and have a light puff of product come out but rather had to just pour it onto my roots.

Maybe you can pour some on a tray or tissue and use a large powder brush to dust it onto roots/your hairline so it's not as much upon initial application. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • lylysa
    • roxystar4
    • cefrd13
    • asdsfgh