lovebaking123

Bad Hair Days

Out of curiosity, what do you guys do when you have a bad hair day and you have little to no time to fix it?

I usually just throw it up in a clip or hair tie. If I have enough time, I turn up the heat on my straightening iron absolutely kill my hair. Not the best solution, but it works!

GothGirl00

Re: Bad Hair Days

(0) Hearts

I use the straightening iron too, I'm sorry hair ! XD If I don't have time I put it up in a ponytail with no bangs ( which I hate ) , bad hair day my hair looks.. Just dead.

neko333

(0) Hearts

My hairs short. Bad hair days are fixed in two seconds just add water and go. I've gotten asked before what I use to style my hair and usually it's nothing, occasionally I'll use some gel. My hairdresser has urged me to keep this style because it's so effortless. I woke up yesterday and my Mom was like "your hair looks perfect even when you just roll out of bed".

When it was down past my thighs I use to wear it in a barrette all the time. I would just pull it back at the base of my skull. 

knadala

(0) Hearts

I put it up in a bun and wear a cute headband or embellished clips to hide the fact I put it up so quickly. Decorating your hair makes it look like its suppose to be that way LOL.

I also use Dirt hair paste. it has a superrrr gummy consistency, but when you warm it up by rubbing your hands together, it applies better to your hair, and even the most unruly strands will stay in place.

Titian06

(0) Hearts

I have shoulder length curly/wavey hair, so I usually just run my fingers through my hair until it looks fairly decent and then use a couple of pumps of hairspray.  I also like to twist it up and clip it with a jaw clip, but only when I stay home--the head restraint in my car pokes so far forward there's no room for my jaw clip!

kirstensf

(0) Hearts

I rock the ballerina bun when I don't feel up to doing my hair or haven't washed it.  I love updos with pretty head scarves, too.

kalex

[ Edited ]

I pull my hair back into a braid and put on a hat.  

I have a Burberry bucket hat that I absolutely love.  My husband calls it my Inspector Gadget adventure hat (which makes no sense at all) and makes fun of me, but I don't care!

Candy357

I put it up in a clip. I carry some hair balm always to tame it.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I usually throw on a hat but if I have to work I put my hair up in a ponytail.

IttyxBittyxMe

I'm a natural african american girl with thick curly hair so bad hair days can be every day if I'm not careful about how I wrap my hair at night (like last night). So I normally spray with water, or put on some other type of moisturizer, seal with an oil, pick it out so if poofy, and either put tight or loose headband on (or just bow) and walk out the door. Fennekin.png

mimibel

(0) Hearts

I have a cloche hat and a bowler, I wear red lipstick and my black frame glasses or any combination of the above to create a clever distracton. Lately though, I've been dry-shampooing my bangs and doing the volumized side braid updo that Julia Graf youtubed :smileywink: 

1930sbella

I usually do a ponytail.. Or sometimes I do a braid or pigtail braids and then wear a beret or slouchy hat.

MermaidBarbie

[ Edited ]

I sometimes have my hair up for work, and I like to do messy buns or top knots and wrap with a printed and wired bun scarf. I get mine from Claire's.

mpolansky

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Top knot bun! Put your hair in a ponytail (sleek not messy) and then wrap your hair around the ponytail and secure with a hairband. You can make the bun messy or sleek. I find it looks best when I have curly or wavy hair - it gives it more volume. Then just hairspray down the flyaways and I'm out the door!

Sounds involved but it takes me about 2 minutes or less - way less time than it would take to actually do a style with my hair!

Not to mention it's perfect for 2nd or 3rd day hair! 

lillyjumper

(0) Hearts

if i am feeling lazy, a messy bun (not the fashion forward type...) is the way i tend to go... that or a ponytail :smileyvery-happy:

Kiki1517

This is why I really miss my long hair, I could just pull it up in a bun, either sleek or messy. Having a bad hair day with short hair is horrifying cuz there's not much I can do with it. So I just spray a little hairspray and kindof mess it up and just rock the bedhead look haha!

TrysBeautyItems

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Very thick, curly hair here (all natural), needs to be moisturized everyday. Either spray a solution of leaving in conditioner and water or just water and shake a bit & let air dry back to more normal or just a tad of water and pull up/half way in a clip.

BeautyJunkie325

I have naturally wavy/curly hair so I'll spray a little texturizing spray in it, shoot it with the diffuser. Most time it bumps it up enough for me to toss a headband on or pull it up and go.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 18 in conversation
    • kalex
    • kirstensf
    • neko333
    • MermaidBarbie
    • BeautyJunkie325
    • lillyjumper