triciaann12

BLOW DRYER SEARCH- Looking for the Best, Tired of the Rest

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

-----

vivi07

Re: BLOW DRYER SEARCH- Looking for the Best, Tired of the Rest

I use the karmin g3 hair dryer, it's pretty good, works with ceramic heat which is good for hair styling, leaves my hair soft and smooth. I love it. if you wanna check it out I bought it online at safrons. com  :smileyvery-happy:

arielaaaaaaaa

Re: BLOW DRYER SEARCH- Looking for the Best, Tired of the Rest

Well you stated that you wanted to protect it from damage, You need to be using a heat protectant and doing deep conditioning treatment. I don't know if you are or not, so that makes a huge difference. And always make sure you use the nozzle when blow drying, because if you don't the metal part of the blow dryer gets really hot and will burn your hair. Most Blow dryers are going to be loud, the more powerful ones especially, you have to decide if you want it to be more effective or quiet. And As far as catching on fire...Uhmm What blow dryers have you been using!! Lol. I am a hairstylist, and i use a Babyliss blowdryer. I know many stylist that use that brand. I believe you can find it at Ulta. The one i have is amazing. Very powerful. It has 3 heat settings, 3 speed setting, a cold shot button, came with 3 nozzles, and diffusser. I LOVE IT. I don't know too much about the ones sold at Sephora, i'm sure someone else might be able to help if you want to purchase from Sephora. But keep in mind the blow dryer does not need to be super hot to be effective, Medium heat setting is what i always have mine on. And even that gets really hot. Hope this helps.

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • vivi07
    • triciaann12