Dillema

BEST SHAMPOO TO SOFTEN HAIR FOR ASIAN?

melissabt

Re: BEST SHAMPOO TO SOFTEN HAIR FOR ASIAN?

(0) Hearts

I love both suggestions! I have thick and course Asian hair and the Hairdressers line has really helped the over all health of my hair. I also wanted to recommend using the Hair Primer. It's a leave in conditioner that helps control frizz and add hydration without weighing your hair down.

<3 Melissa
RandeeBT

Hi Dillema!

You have already received some wonderful advice but I will give you my advice as well. I highly recommend trying Bumble and Bumble's Creme De Coco Shampoo or Bumble and Bumble's Gentle Shampoo. Both of these shampoos are perfect for thick hair and will help your hair look shinier and feel softer. :smileyhappy:

Best,
Randee
Dillema

(0) Hearts

Thank you for all the advice.

My hair is thick. However, it is a bit frizzy and a bit lack of shine and smoothness. It does not have to be about shampoo, but hair care in general. Because I am totally green at this

calcutta

What do you use already that didn't work for you? What other concerns do you need to address? Have you tried a leave-in conditioner or a conditioning mask?

FlawlessLolita

does it have to be shampoo? Because I recommend Pantene's conditioner really good :smileyhappy: Use it all the time

kevinbt

Hi Dillema! 

I recommend looking into the Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible oil line!  Drenching your hair in hair-healthy oils is going to be a great way to soften coarser hair.  (plus this line smells absolutely amazing!) 

I also recommend using the actual Hairdresser's oil after you shampoo and conditioner your hair, before you start styling.  Keep using these products on a regular basis and you'll feel a difference in no time! :smileyhappy: 

Cheers! 

Kevin 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • calcutta
    • kevinbt
    • FlawlessLolita