Answer
xxdeathxangelxx
Are Kerastase Products worth it?
(0) Hearts

I'm going to be switching hair products and right now I'm looking at a couple different brands, and I'm wondering if Kerastase products are worth the price? I've heard really great things about the brand and I've got pretty finicky hair, so I figured it might be a good idea. For reference I have hair that is 2 inches longer than my shoulders, pretty dry and it's dyed red. The other brand I was looking at is Redken, and ill mention the comparable products as well. So the products I'm interested in are the following:

1. Kerastase Bain Mirroir Shampoo/ (Redken real control shampoo)

2. Chroma Reflect Milk (conditioner)/ (real control conditioner)

3. Chroma Thermique (heat protectant)/ (satinwear blowdry lotion)

4. Sublimateur jour (leave in conditioner)/ (Crema care)

I'm also going to be trying the kerastase masque. but ive already decided that.

The redken is alot cheaper but I figured with such a difficult color the Kerastase might be a good idea?

Thanks for your help =]

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
allegrissima
Answered

Yes, absolutely worth it. 

I have used Kerastase for ages and I still love it.  You do have to bear in mind though that it is a super expensive line of products..  and since you have long hair (mine is a bit longer than yours) and an average washing and conditioning of twice a week, it can get quite taxing on the pocket. 

I like alternating between Kerastase, Redken and Phyto. 

I did not like Bain Miroir very much but I do like Redken Real Control shampoo as well as conditioner. 

I like Chroma Reflet Milk (makes the hair really smooth) but I prefer the mask because the tips of my hair are a bit on the dry side. 

I absolutely love Chroma Thermique - I use this every time I wash my hair, and it is especially good to use with heating products - protects the hair and makes it super soft. 

Sublimateur Jour is even better.  I like using this as a daily nourishing leave in conditioner.  You can also use this on dry hair. 

I cannot comment on Satinwear blow dry lotion or Crema care.  I am not familiar with these two products. 

I hope you will like Kerastase as much as I do. 

I hope I have been helpful and good luck

:smileyhappy: 

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 4 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • allegrissima
    • xxdeathxangelxx
    • glitzeegirl