ItsInTents

Any Wen girls out there?

(0) Hearts

Ever since I started watching TV on saturday mornings, I have become victim to the Wen paid programming and was enticed by all the amazing hair. After years of seeing these commercials and now realizing that Sephora sales the hair products, I am really tempted to purchase the shampoo. What are your thoughts on the Wen hair care line?

claudia2011

Re: Any Wen girls out there?

(0) Hearts

I've used it off and on for about 2 years now- I like it.  It's a hit or miss from the reviews I've read on QVC who also sells it.  Shipping thru them is more expensive- I think you should at least try it and see how you like it.  Ilike not having to use a lathering, sulfate shampoo & then a separate conditioner.  I also sometimes alternate with L'oreal cleansing cream- their own version of a cleansing conditioner.  And yes, it will not lather so don't be alarmed!

I'm considering trying Living Proof and see how that works for me.  Good luck!

DTalksAll

I used Wen in the past, but prefer a regular sulfate free shampoo and conditioner. I find with Wen I need to wash my hair more often than just 2x a week and I need to use sooooo much of it to really get it clean. It seemed like a waste of money & time. I do keep a bottle of the Wen lavender cowash & use it maybe a few times a month during the winter when I get the oily/dry patches on my scalp from the excessive cold. 

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

i just ordered  Wen today, i'll know for sure how i feel about it at the end of the month.

ItsInTents

(0) Hearts

Please let me know how you like it and what the results are

janinebt

(0) Hearts

Wen is amazing! It really is fantastic for color treated and dry hair. I'm especially fond of the mask that they offer too! 

http://www.sephora.com/sweet-almond-mint-re-moist-intensive-hair-treatment-P374586?skuId=1444918

Whimsically yours,
Janine
pinkonyx

(0) Hearts

Wen is good, I can not say much about the whole line but the cleansing conditioner is good. A note though, IT DOES NOT LATHER! so don't be scared when it doesn't it, it still cleans the hair. It is great for color treated hair, very gentle.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 6 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • janinebt
    • claudia2011
    • ItsInTents
    • pinkonyx
    • tashalicious