Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Best Hair Ever
|

A replacement for Wen?

I LOVED Wen, but I see Sephora no longer carries it.  Is there a replacement for it that works like it does?  I have never been as happy with my hair as I have been with Wen, so I'd love to find something very similar.

Re: A replacement for Wen?

I would recommend QVC as well if you like WEN.  I'd really stay away from Amazon or Ebay because the chance of getting knockoffs, frauds, or fakes is way too high.  I refuse to get any beauty products off of these sites anymore

I liked the ease of picking it up when needed at a local Sephora.

Why would you want to buy wen given then lawsuit with regards to balding and scalp issues?

I have used when for almost 7 years now and I have not experienced any issues with it either.

I've never had a problem with wen. 

Anonymous Insider

I buy Wen from QVC. The formula of the Wen from QVC is different and actually better, than the formula that Sephora used to sell that was manufactured by Guthy-Renker. 

Bad move, Sephora.  I would buy my Wen once a month and then a bunch of other stuff.

It's a good and smart move....look at the lawsuit against wen with regards to balding issues

I just went to re-order my Wen and found it is no longer carried as well.  I wish there was another cleansing conditioner as good I could buy at ulta or even better, Target. 

Anonymous Insider

QVC and they have great deals on WEN.  Good selection and good prices. It is the only place I will purchase it. Chaz Dean also has a website for his salon and you can buy it there but its more expensive. 

Anonymous Insider

I will third QVC!! Plus they offer easy pay and have an outstandingly greater selection, access to the newest products and QVC only pricing!

I'll second QVC. Wen is the only thing my mom will use on her hair, and she always stocks up during the gallon sale in June.

Great tip thanks! I saw some on eBay as well, just sad Sephora stopped carrying it because of a few reports....

Hey girl! Be careful with the products you buy on eBay. My friends and I like Mary Kay products and one of the girls did not want to pay regular price for MK products and whatever she bought was definitely NOT MK. Although... there are some bargains in eBay 🙂

Wen is sold at other places, including warehouse stores.

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing