maynola

A follow up to my pin curls/finger waves post!

I finally sorta did it! I actually only pin curled the front two rows of my head in alternating curls. Then loosely curled the rest of my hair with a curling wand. Pinned back the lesser side, brushed out and smoothed down. Sorry for the frizz since I only had gel and hairspray on hand. 

swfupload_7677695182410013046.jpg

For a more dramatic take 

swfupload_7752284997619582937.jpg

ALSO! Since this info might be needed:

second day hair, each section dampened then lightly gelled before I did each individual pin. Blow dried once all of my pins were up. 

rosefilou

Re: A follow up to my pin curls/finger waves post!

(0) Hearts

I am LOVING this. I have thick/naturally curly hair too just like GoondePompadour and I'm trying to figure out how to work with my natural curl to create this look. If anyone has suggestions, let me know!

GoondePompadour

(0) Hearts

Your hair is gorgeous!  I wish I could do curls like these~  but my hair is already super thick/curly and it has a mind of its own... :smileysad:

vivalasydney

(0) Hearts

That looks so pretty! Awesome job! :smileyhappy:

Manda

(0) Hearts

Pin curls are fun to do.  Finger waves are.. not my friend.  Luckily, because of my hair texture, I can easily get finger waves in my hair.

melissabt

Wow you did such a great job! I can't wait to try this when my hair is a bit longer. It such a classic glam look:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • Manda
    • rosefilou
    • melissabt
    • maynola
    • vivalasydney