zomg you guys- Balenciaga Rosabotanica!

nebel

zomg you guys- Balenciaga Rosabotanica!

So Florabotanica is one of my most favorite perfumes ever, and now there is another Balenciaga garden fragrance! I just found it while browsing Nordstrom!

Rosabotanica!

Rosabotanica, the second rose in the enchanted garden. The fragrance unveils a fresher territory, with a sheer, enveloping second skin character.

Olfactive: Floral; A bright and spicy rose
The fragrance opens with crystalline floral accents of hyacinth and creamy green notes of fig leaf, refreshed by the natural green character of petitgrain.
The experimental rose offers bright vegetal notes while sparkling, slightly bitter drops of grapefruit and fresh spicy notes of pink pepper and cardamom enhance its personality.
The white, amber dry-down is cleared by a structure of vibrant and luminous white woods, made of cedar wood, vetiver and patchouli with clean woody notes.image.jpg

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. 

ireneh

Re: zomg you guys- Balenciaga Rosabotanica!

I usually like florals but it was overpowering... like grandma flowery? Idk. I liked florabotanica better.

emmaclaire

OMG this looks and sounds absolutely DIVINE.  I adore floral fragrances and I have a very very very small perfume collection (i.e. 4 bottles) so perhaps this is exactly what I need for Valentine's Day!

mafan

Oh, I'm glad I saw this -- I want to smell it, too.  Florabotanica is one of the few fragrances that I bought without wearing it all day to see how I really liked it.  (It's not my absolute favorite, but I do like it.)

And I agree with spoiledbrat -- it needs to come with a mini.  When I got Florabotanica the sales rep gave me a mini and two small body lotions.  And then I ended up getting a box set with mini and large lotion for just a bit more. :smileyhappy: 

I'm going to be good and wait to smell it and wait for Mother's Day box sets.  But Rose and Pink Pepper are definitely calling me.....

nebel

(0) Hearts

I'm with you and The Brat on the mini!  I got a beautiful boxed Florabotanical set when I bought it- It came with the 1.7 oz perfume, a mini perfume, a lotion, and a little pouch with the artwork on it.  LOVE.   The box itself is gorgeous and I still store stuff in there just because it so pretty.  I'd love to see a similar Rosabotanical set! I'd buy it in an instant!

sunflower837

[ Edited ]

CRAAAAAAAP.  Well, it looks like I'll be swinging by Nordies after work today.  Rose and Grapefruit are my 2 favorite scents.  

You're killing me, nebel!!

...and the bottle is simply gorgeous!  

spoiledbrat

Nebel, thank you for being ever vigilant in finding just what we need!  You really are too good to be true! xo

This looks like a no need to smell to buy purchase; but ONLY when it comes with a mini!  I want them both...NOW!

Calamity - remain calm, think website or call!

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Thinks*

Website!! 

jaimelove

oh my... that bottle is gorgeous! 

i need to smell this. i need a mini of this. need! 

calamityjane85

Skkkreeeeech..  STOP. hold everything.

*littledanceparty*

Yes! I can't wait to try this!!!! I wish I had a nordies near me :smileysad: 

I almost want to buy it without a sniff test because I love the first one so much. 

melde

Oh I want to smell this!!!!

jxw200

i've been dying to sniff this since i saw it online somewhere like a month ago! Glad it is on nordstrom now, that means it must be in stores for me to sniff! :smileyhappy: 

ChicDabbler

Whaaaat? I feel so behind, JUST got a voucher for Florabotanica and haven't redeemed it yet. I like the other bottle better but if I like the scent for this.......Hmmmmmmm, I wonder if I can butter up a Sephora SA and maybe persuade him/her to let me redeem for Rosabotanica instead (dang it, my favorite SA/Sephora fairy godmother moved to NYC so I need to find a new target, lol).

nebel

Sephora is just super behind with certain fragrances.  I broke down when Florabotanica came out and bought it at Lord and Taylor because I waited months and Sephora never got it.  I'll probably pick it up at a department store if Sephora doesn't get it sooner rather than later (though I need another perfume like I need a hole in my head...)

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

I think the main turn off is that pink/yellow flower reminds me of a spider, which makes my skin crawl. I'll probably get the Florabotanica and save bothering the SA for some other matter, lol.

Beautytester, giving Sephora SA a hard time since 20....12?

beethousand

I've been dying to try this as well, as Balenciaga perfumes are some of the few that don't horrible on my crazy skin.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 81 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • emmaclaire
    • spoiledbrat
    • jxw200
    • ladyace74
    • ChicDabbler
    • sunflower837