nebel

zomg you guys- Balenciaga Rosabotanica!

So Florabotanica is one of my most favorite perfumes ever, and now there is another Balenciaga garden fragrance! I just found it while browsing Nordstrom!

Rosabotanica!

Rosabotanica, the second rose in the enchanted garden. The fragrance unveils a fresher territory, with a sheer, enveloping second skin character.

Olfactive: Floral; A bright and spicy rose
The fragrance opens with crystalline floral accents of hyacinth and creamy green notes of fig leaf, refreshed by the natural green character of petitgrain.
The experimental rose offers bright vegetal notes while sparkling, slightly bitter drops of grapefruit and fresh spicy notes of pink pepper and cardamom enhance its personality.
The white, amber dry-down is cleared by a structure of vibrant and luminous white woods, made of cedar wood, vetiver and patchouli with clean woody notes.image.jpg

I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. 

calamityjane85

Re: zomg you guys- Balenciaga Rosabotanica!

(0) Hearts

Oh happy day! It's here!!!!!  

SallieSunshine

I just smelled Florabotanica for the first time, and I want to bathe in it! It smells SO GOOD!!

I never thought I'd be tempted to cheat on my Mademoiselle. But I think Keira is going to have to play second fiddle to KStew for a while. Say what you want. I like her. And that's maybe the bravest thing I've ever said on BT!  :smileyhappy:

ghkim

(0) Hearts

i totally agree with you. love mademoiselle and florabotanica both. and this post is making me want to try rosabotanica as well!

calamityjane85

the bottle is just so pretty!

melde

that is why I'm so sad too :smileysad:

jaimelove

i know this is probably the most ridiculous reason ever, and i'm sure i'll get flak for it, but...

i was really excited to try rosabotanica until i saw this:

kstewartfans-rosabotanica.jpg

i seriously can NOT stand her and i'm kind of put off by balenciaga using her as a spokesmodel :smileysad: they couldn't find someone with a bit more class, or perhaps someone who has more than one facial expression? she is probably my least favorite actress. i could go on, but then this would turn into a serious rant haha. 

LindenAnn

Every time I see her picture I think she looks like someone just smacked her upside the head with a two by four. It's like someone once told her that a slack-jawed idiotic expression was sexy or something... -_-

jaimelove

seriously, she consistently looks like she has absolutely nothing going on up there. even her eyes are completely dead! i wouldn't be surprised if she has someone following her around mopping the drool off of her chin...

nebel

I can't stand her either.  I don't know why Balenciaga is obsessed with her.  They put their dresses on her all the time too.  I'm like "Noooooo!! Your dresses are way too cool for this zombie!"

ShinyMagpie

I agree. She's like a robot with a bad attitude. 

melde

hahahahah perfect way to describe her. or even, she has less personality than a robot. :robotsad:

jaimelove

SERIOUSLY! i avoid everything that has her name on it like the plague :smileysad: 

I REFUSE TO WATCH A CHRIS HEMSWORTH MOVIE BECAUSE SHE IS IN IT. ugh. i hate her even more for that haha. 

LindenAnn

That is a serious offense, polluting a Chris Hemsworth movie like that. :smileymad:

nebel

I love reading everyone's impressions! Here are mine-

I got the point perk with the mini and the scarf. (LOVE the scarf, but I'm a scarf kinda gal!)

I think Rosabotanica is pretty, but also a little mundane. It doesn't have that really special quality about it that Florabotanica has.

On me, I get the floral/rose notes most strongly, with only a hint of the pepper, which I'm actually a little bummed about because I prefer more bitter green/spice notes in my fragrance! 

It definitely reads "rose" on me, but not overpoweringly so. 

ladyace74

(0) Hearts

I was about to get the 500pt too! I am a bit sad though that the scarf is a bit too small for me. I love long scarves...what can I say, short people love long things :smileytongue:

mlmac

Love Rosabotanica! 

The Sephora I was at last week had a 500 point perk that was the Rosabotanica and a really pretty scarf and it just so happens I am wearing that perfume and the scarf today.  I'm trying NOT go go crazy with fragrances right now because I already have so many but the Rosabotanica is awesome!

calamityjane85

Got the sample today and boy howdy, all I smell is the spicy bitter pepper right off the bat. It will be interesting to see how it dries down. I find myself liking florabotanica much more, its softer and sweeter. 

MGJM

I completely agree.  I definitely prefer Roses de Chloe over Rosabotanica.  Maybe it's because I smelled the Chloe right before, but the Rosabotanica kind of smelled like dirt on me. 

ireneh

same here!

melde

Same for me. :smileysad: I thought I would like Rosabotanica more, too! There is jus some element in there that is too strong for me. :smileysad:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 35 replies
  • 81 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • emmaclaire
    • spoiledbrat
    • jxw200
    • ladyace74
    • ChicDabbler
    • sunflower837