Answer
Accepted Solution
whats a good perfume for me? i like very sweet smelling perfumes!

Hi I am looking for a sweet smelling (cottoncandy is my favorite, so if there is a cottoncandy like smelling one please list it!) perfume, and something that is long lasting, and not too expensive Smiley Happy Thanks!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
Answered
[ Edited ]

You need some Aquolina Pink Sugar in your life. It is SUPER cotton candy smelling! They even have this gift set for $48!!

Also, Pink Sugar Sensual smells nice as well. I like to layer these two scents together sometimes Smiley Happy

EDIT:: Carolina Herrera 212 also has cotton candy notes inside. This is more of a oriental woody fragrance, but it still smells nice Smiley Happy

Answers: 10
Answered

Hi cottoncandy11, 

The Aquolina Pink Sugar is a PERFECT scent for you! It sounds like you like the same type of sweet fragrances I like too, so you may even like the Kat Von D Saint which is pretty sweet scented too, or even the Fresh Sugar , Brown Sugar or Sugar Lemon scents. 

Pink Sugar

Saint

Sugar Brown SugarSugar Lemon

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Answered

Hi Cottoncandy11,

I agree that you must use Pink Sugar! I also wanted to add that if you love cotton candy you have to try the products by Philosophy, they smell so sweet and yummy.

Pink Cotton Confection™ Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

Pink Cotton Confection™ Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

Philosophy Pink Cotton Confection™ Body Lotion

Pink Cotton Confection™ Body Lotion

<3 Melissa
Answered
[ Edited ]

The first 2 perfumes I thought of when I read your post were Aquolina's Pink Sugar and Princess by Vera Wang.   One of the notes in Pink Sugar is actually cotton candy! Smiley Wink 

Answered
[ Edited ]

lol, they are my least favorite type.

Pink Sugar is really really sweet, not fruity with a hint of sweetness, but sweetness with a hint of powder and other stuff. It's also relatively cheap by Sephora standard and had good reviews.

Vera Wang Princess is also sweet. I forgot the other notes, but it's a cute bottle and a good perfume.

If you've got money, Hana Mori Butterfly is a sweet perfume that smells elegant, refined, expensive and the best kind of sweet that even I approve. It's more of a sweet caramel smell, smooth, warm and very refined.

Edit: oh right. If you like sweet, the Harajuku Lovers line are mostly sweet. They are cute and are on sale right now.

Answered
Aquolina Pink Sugar would be perfect for you. Smiley Happy
Answered

I cannot agree more with all of the suggestions posted! Pink sugar is warm and has such a delicious distinct scent that smells exactly like cotton candy. It's a distinctively nostalgic scent Smiley Happy.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Answered

Hi cottoncandy11

I completly agree with dianabt.

Aquolina Pink Sugar is the BEST! I wear it EVERY SINGLE DAY. seriously. I love it.

it smells super sweet and lasts all day.  I got the "To-Go" version at Sephora for $30.00, after testing a sample, and It was totally worth It!  I dont know any other frangrence that smells like this one.

Buy it. You wont regret itSmiley Happy

Good luck! 

courtnchops<3

Answered
(0) Hearts

I like Philosophy's Limited Edition spray, Apricots and Cream or Peaches and Cream for a sweet smelling scent.

Answered
(0) Hearts

I am enjoying the new PRADA Candy perfum ( I think it will be my next splurge).

LaVanilla Grapefruit is very nice too (for a daytime sweet scent).

Pink Sugar is a good one as well and Britney Spears had a nice one very sweet like cotton candy it was in a pink bottle, I forget the name though.

Hope this helps.

Answered
(0) Hearts

I also love cotton candy perfume.  My BF just got me, "Falling in Love" from Sephora for Christmas.  I love it.

Question Stats
  • 11 answers
  • 13 hearts
  • 12 in conversation