Answer
cottoncandy11
Accepted Solution
whats a good perfume for me? i like very sweet smelling perfumes!

Hi I am looking for a sweet smelling (cottoncandy is my favorite, so if there is a cottoncandy like smelling one please list it!) perfume, and something that is long lasting, and not too expensive :smileyhappy: Thanks!!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
ssmittys
Answered
[ Edited ]

You need some Aquolina Pink Sugar in your life. It is SUPER cotton candy smelling! They even have this gift set for $48!!

Also, Pink Sugar Sensual smells nice as well. I like to layer these two scents together sometimes :smileyhappy:

EDIT:: Carolina Herrera 212 also has cotton candy notes inside. This is more of a oriental woody fragrance, but it still smells nice :smileyhappy:

Answers: 10
melissabt
Answered

Hi Cottoncandy11,

I agree that you must use Pink Sugar! I also wanted to add that if you love cotton candy you have to try the products by Philosophy, they smell so sweet and yummy.

Pink Cotton Confection™ Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

Pink Cotton Confection™ Shampoo, Shower Gel & Bubble Bath

Philosophy Pink Cotton Confection™ Body Lotion

Pink Cotton Confection™ Body Lotion

<3 Melissa
blackcatmama
Answered
[ Edited ]

The first 2 perfumes I thought of when I read your post were Aquolina's Pink Sugar and Princess by Vera Wang.   One of the notes in Pink Sugar is actually cotton candy! :smileywink: 

ChicDabbler
Answered
[ Edited ]

lol, they are my least favorite type.

Pink Sugar is really really sweet, not fruity with a hint of sweetness, but sweetness with a hint of powder and other stuff. It's also relatively cheap by Sephora standard and had good reviews.

Vera Wang Princess is also sweet. I forgot the other notes, but it's a cute bottle and a good perfume.

If you've got money, Hana Mori Butterfly is a sweet perfume that smells elegant, refined, expensive and the best kind of sweet that even I approve. It's more of a sweet caramel smell, smooth, warm and very refined.

Edit: oh right. If you like sweet, the Harajuku Lovers line are mostly sweet. They are cute and are on sale right now.

glossjuunkiee
Answered
Aquolina Pink Sugar would be perfect for you. :smileyhappy:
janinebt
Answered

I cannot agree more with all of the suggestions posted! Pink sugar is warm and has such a delicious distinct scent that smells exactly like cotton candy. It's a distinctively nostalgic scent :smileyhappy:.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
courtchops
Answered

Hi cottoncandy11

I completly agree with dianabt.

Aquolina Pink Sugar is the BEST! I wear it EVERY SINGLE DAY. seriously. I love it.

it smells super sweet and lasts all day.  I got the "To-Go" version at Sephora for $30.00, after testing a sample, and It was totally worth It!  I dont know any other frangrence that smells like this one.

Buy it. You wont regret it:smileyhappy:

Good luck! 

courtnchops<3

dianabt
Answered

Hi cottoncandy11, 

The Aquolina Pink Sugar is a PERFECT scent for you! It sounds like you like the same type of sweet fragrances I like too, so you may even like the Kat Von D Saint which is pretty sweet scented too, or even the Fresh Sugar , Brown Sugar or Sugar Lemon scents. 

Pink Sugar

Saint

Sugar Brown SugarSugar Lemon

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
shoddy
Answered
(0) Hearts

I like Philosophy's Limited Edition spray, Apricots and Cream or Peaches and Cream for a sweet smelling scent.

NikkiChikkiGirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

I am enjoying the new PRADA Candy perfum ( I think it will be my next splurge).

LaVanilla Grapefruit is very nice too (for a daytime sweet scent).

Pink Sugar is a good one as well and Britney Spears had a nice one very sweet like cotton candy it was in a pink bottle, I forget the name though.

Hope this helps.

psal308
Answered
(0) Hearts

I also love cotton candy perfume.  My BF just got me, "Falling in Love" from Sephora for Christmas.  I love it.

Question Stats
  • 11 answers
  • 13 hearts
  • 12 in conversation
    • shoddy
    • ssmittys
    • blackcatmama
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • glossjuunkiee
    • ChicDabbler