diamond50

i have about 10 fragrances, thinking about getting a few more. how many perfumes do you own?

mangosong

Re: i have about 10 fragrances, thinking about getting a few more. how many perfumes do you own?

(0) Hearts

I have about ten give or take of regular sized. 

I have more then a handful of sample sized or minis that I like to try out (in case I want a new one).

cutiecocolove

Re: i have about 10 fragrances, thinking about getting a few more. how many perfumes do you own?

ha! i dont know. i like marc jacob's fragrances. i have like 5 - 10. gonna purchase more. what kind of perfumes do u have?

jdiaz7911

i 5 right now, i had more that i used up. but i dont think you could ever have too many perfumes! : )

sephoramusthave

This is my current "perfume" stash. I have a lot more mists/body sprays but I'll post those later.

miris.jpg

aj1020

I have 8 full size and probably 10-15 sample size. It isn't really good to have so many going at once though...I read somewhere that as they sit the scent changes and becomes less strong. I wish I could stick to 2 for fall/winter and 2 for spring/summer!

jennibear

I have 2 full size and 2 rollerballs. I'm always looking for a new one to love. Seems like every one I fall in love with gets discontinued.

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

I have about seven, a few not in that seven are almost gone so I'm trying to,run thought those first to downsize...  I'm really loving Michael Kors Gold Right now..

dpepe

(0) Hearts

I'm the proud owner of at least 10 fragrances, not including minis, lotions, etc.  I wear fragrances according to my mood, where I'm going, and believe it or not, what I'm wearing.  If I'm wearing brown, orange, or red colors, I tend to wear warmer, spicier scents.  If I'm wearing something really bright, then fruity-florals, and so on.  Viva La Juicy is my recommendation for you for a new perfume.  I get the most compliments from that one and have bought it at least 3 times.  I usually don't buy the same perfume twice unless it's that good!  Good luck.

makeupobesessed

(0) Hearts

I have about seven, a few not in that seven are almost gone so I'm trying to,run thought those first to downsize...  I'm really loving Michael Kors Gold Right now..

janinebt

I recently gave away a lot of the fragrances that I don't use, which has really downsized my collection. Right now I only have about 5 full sized fragrances, 3 rollerballs, and about 10 smart samples/mini vials.

I'm generally pretty loyal to 2-3 fragrances at a time, and usually change my 'signature scent' up about once a season.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
mityren

I just did a massive clean out of my fragrances. I had more than 35 bottles of full size fragrance and an entire 5 quart bin of samples and purse sprays not counting all the mists and solids. Ridiculous I know. I work for a large retailer in the home office so we get tons of fragrances as prizes or when a new one comes out. I am now down to 7 go tos and a train case of purse sizes.
3pwd

Highly recommend that you buy a copy of this book:  Perfumes - The A to Z Guide by Luca Turin and Tania Sanchez.  Barnes and Noble has had it in stores and it's also available on-line.  Fair warning -- since buying this book I have turned into a fragrance junkie. 

anaa

Right now I have about 6 or 7 in rotation.

ry22

Re: I have about 10 fragrances, thinking about getting a few more. How many perfumes do you own?

I have 18, to be precise :smileyhappy: I love to pick a fragrance for my mood.

dianabt

I love fragrances! I have about 16 full size fragrance bottles and maybe 12 mini baby ones. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Donnachloe

I love fragrance.  Right now I'm mostly using just Bulgari's Jasmin Noir, Piguet's Fracas, and Ange ou Demon.   But I have about 4 more that I might spritz anytime.  I like to have a signature fragrance, but haven't found the right one lately.

Donnachloe

prettyinpa

I am fickle about fragrance I think I have about 20. My f...

I am fickle about fragrance I think I have about 20. My favorite ones come from Santa Novella in NYC.
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 37 hearts
  • 17 in conversation
    • mangosong
    • prettyinpa
    • sephoramusthave
    • anaa
    • diamond50
    • dpepe