Answer
csephoras
how many sprays of perfume does it take ?

I just purchased Womanity by Theirry Mugler and it is super expensive. How many sprays would you say take to get people to say you "mmm smell good" without it being overwheming. It is also an eau du parfum the strongest concentration. 

what about for an eau du toliette as well ? 

In addition does anyone know approximately how many sprays you get per 1 oz , I know it varies per nozzle but approximately. 

THANKS ! : ) 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 4
dianabt
Answered

Hi csephoras,

The Thierry Mugler Womanity Eau De Parfum is the highest concentration we offer for the Womanity scent. Normally, I suggest using 1-2 spritzes on your pulse points (behind ears, wrists, etc) to keep the scent lasting and without being too strong or overpowering.

An Eau de Toilette is a slightly lighter version of the parfums and tend to have less of the actual fragrance oils and a bit more water. These are great for people who want the fragrance to be soft and subtle. These can sometimes require maybe 3 to 4 spritzes depending on how well the fragrance absorbs on your own skin and reacts to your body chemistry.

I can't say for sure exactly how many spritzes you would receive from a 1 oz bottle but a 1 oz spray can sometimes last about 6-12 months depending on how often you use the fragrance. If you are wearing just that one every day and using 2 to 3 spritzes I would say approximately 6 to 8 months. I hope my information can help you better. :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
tenngal
Answered

Hi, csephoras.  The famous rule of knowing whether or not you are wearing too much perfume is that your fragrance should only be detectable during an embrace.  But most of us become adapted to a scent over time so it’s best to figure out how many spritzes are perfect in the first few days that you start using it.  Then stick to that number, even if you can’t smell it as strongly.  If you happen to overdo it, just rub your skin with a face wipe to remove some of the perfume oil, or apply a layer of unscented lotion over the fragranced area.  The moisturizing film will reduce the scent’s intensity.

Hope this helps!
Have a great day!
tenngal :smileyhappy:

smartmint
Answered
(0) Hearts

I know you want an exact anwser, but You could just ask someone else what they think! Hope this helped! :smileyhappy:

corrin99
Answered
(0) Hearts

Two Spritz max please, women have stronger noses and people should smell you at arms reach.  Not to mention that guys like to smell you close up without feeling like they can taste it.  My bf likes it if I wear it on the back of my neck.  I had an ounce of Acqui di Goia, got it for Christmas and used it daily, about 2 squirts, I am out right now.  So about 8 months, maybe less.

Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • corrin99
    • smartmint
    • dianabt
    • csephoras