pinkonyx

favorite celebrity frangrance?

So today I went shopping and I couldn't believe the variety of celebrity fragrances out there! I usually just pass by these fragrances without a second look but today I actually tested some, and was impressed with a few. So my question is do you have a favorite celebrity fragrance?  Any suggestions. ?

I like Queen Latifahs "Queen". I also was surprised with how good Beyoncé Midnight Heat smelled, and Rihanna's Reb'l Fleur.

poshified

Re: favorite celebrity frangrance?

(0) Hearts

LOVE the packaging of the new Katy Perry. Not too keen on the scent itself.

jrperk

(0) Hearts

It's definitely a spring/summer scent with NO staying power but I LOVE Jennifer Aniston's fragrance. Not usually impressed by a name but I had to have this one!

solveig

(0) Hearts

I usually pass on most celebrity fragrances, they're hardly ever anything special for me. I remember years ago I liked one of the first two JLo perfumes, but can't remember which one exactly. However, I was shocked to find out that I sort of LOVE Lady Gaga's Fame. I am not her biggest fan and find the stories behind the scent ridiculous, and it is so much not like something I've ever owned or liked, yet I can't get enough of the 100point perk sample I got a few weeks ago. I am thinking of getting the Holiday set with the rollerball.

surioara

(0) Hearts

I recently feel into a deep, almost obsessive love with Kate Walsh's Boyfriend perfume.  It's such a rich vanilla-sandalwood-amber blend that I swoon when I smell myself.  :smileyhappy:  I'm glad that a Sephora cashier threw a sample into my bag, but I'm also despairing over that sample because gods know my wallet doesn't need me to get hooked on another product line!

Mo0ky

(0) Hearts

I've loved the Britney Spears and Taylor Swift fragrances for a long time but as I'm getting older I find my preferences changing from less fruity to more earthly and oriental scents.

I was disappointed with Lady Gaga's scent. :\ LOVE the packaging and the black fluid concept but I literally could not scrub the scent off fast enough when I tested it. I saw the holiday gift set with the large bottle and a body lotion at TJMaxx at a super deep discount yesterday, is it really not doing that well?

janinebt

(0) Hearts

I really like FAME and Reb'l Fleur! 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
latinadiva

(0) Hearts

You should try Beyonce's Heat Rush. I hated Heat but I love me some Heat Rush. I also really enjoy Lady Gaga Fame and I've also gone through two of Hilary Duff's With Love.

tashalicious

(0) Hearts

Beyonce's  " Heat" is a really good one, i've gone through 2 bottles already, Justin Beiber's  "Girlfriend" smells good too, i got a sample of it, 

arielaaaaaaaa

I love Taylor Swift Wonderstruck Enchanted!! 

Unfortunately i don't get to wear it alot cause my sister can't stand it. 

1930sbella

(0) Hearts

I like Celine Dion's Always Belong

Candy357

(0) Hearts

Love Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B, oldie, but good.
JLo's glow is nice too. There are a lot!

hydee77

(0) Hearts

Sarah Jessica Parker's fragrance called "Dawn" is really amazing.  I remember when I got one of those paper scratch and sniff samples in a Kohl's ad, I could not stop sniffing it.  It was the only fragrance that ever did that to me!

Another one I like is Paris Hilton's "Siren".  I was near someone who sprayed it and I asked "What is that?" and was surprised by her reply.

Britney Spears' scents are nice too but most are on the fruity side (at least to my nose!).  I like Midnight Fantasy the best.

dolceloure

Paris Hilton Siren -- I've resisted trying any of her perfumes for the longest time b/c...well, it's PH. lol but I kept hearing that Siren has an incredible resemblance to Viva la Juicy. Gave in. Bought it. Loved it. And it does smell like a perfect dupe of VLJ.

Jennifer Aniston: While I hate that it doesn't last at all, I love the scent. It smells purely of jasmines to me, and that has always been my favorite flower.

Jordin Sparks Because of You: It's incredibly cheap if you can find it at Marshalls/Ross/TJ Maxx, and it smells great. Sweet without being sickly sweet. 

Jennifer Lopez Deseo: So far, the Jennifer Lopez perfumes I've tried smell really unique, and have gorgeous bottles. Deseo is definitely one of those that fit that description. 

Sorry, I couldn't narrow it down to just one. :smileytongue:

DrWould

(0) Hearts

I second Jennifer Aniston's perfume. It doesn't last at all, but I do love the jasmine scent!

pinkonyx

That Deseo bottle is very pretty. I like paris hiltons Heiress. I have never seen her siren perfume i'm going to have to keep a look out for it. 

dolceloure

(0) Hearts

I've never tried Heiress, but Siren has definitely made me more receptive to trying Paris Hilton's perfumes! If you're near Ross, Marshalls, or Ross, you might find Siren pretty cheap there. Otherwise amazon also has it for fairly cheap!

poshified

Katy Perry's Meow or Purr :smileyhappy:

latinadiva

I looooove Meow. SUPER sweet though so it's not for everyone that's for sure. I have both but I find Purr to be sliiiightly strong.

Kiki1517

Lady Gaga & Taylor Swift Wonderstruck are my fave celebrity scents :smileyhappy:

pinkonyx

(0) Hearts

I like both of these as well. They are sweet but not toooo sweet. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 20 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • hydee77
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • janinebt
    • poshified
    • dolceloure
    • solveig