Answer
clean
(0) Hearts

I am looking for a fragrance that has a clean almost soapy smell.  I have a hard time with everything giving me a headache but I love my Oil of Olay Quench body wash smell.  I also really like Philosophy's Falling in Love but it almost has a rubbing alcohol smell at first and after awhile, if it didn't I would wear it all the time.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Yep, try the CLEAN line:

http://www.sephora.com/search/brandResult.jsp?ref=900224&brandId=5673&node=1050072

I have the CLEAN Warm Cotton from a perfume set and dislike it precisely because it smells like soapy Downy, and I like my perfume to smell like perfume, not laundry with too much detergent/downy in it. The scent is pretty straightforward and smell the same on clothe or skin and doesn't change. It's strong/noticeable but does not have that sharp/crisp/spicy/alcohol scent most perfumes have so it shouldn't be bad for headaches. I suggest you go to a Sephora and try out the different CLEAN scents.

Answered
(0) Hearts

For an actual fragrance. the "clean" line is nice. Yes it's called clean. There are several; shower fresh, warm cotton, provence. They are strong so a little goes a long way.

Shower or Bath products. L'occitane has a verbena line that is fresh or a lavendar line  is lovely. 

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation