LCResz

Your anticipated February Fragrance Haul!

I have my shopping list ready for 2/5-2/14 (yup, I'm splitting up my order into as many as I can before I get shut down :smileywink:!) 

Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Body Oil

Tory Burch rollerball

Atelier  Cologne Travel Spray trio

Hope there are some good promos and samples by then!

hypnoticpoise

Re: Your anticipated February Fragrance Haul!

No surprise, Christian Dior Hypnotic Poison :smileytongue::smileywink: , it's my favorite! lol Why not get 3x the points, right? Anyhow I am also considering giving Givenchy Haute Couture a chance, though in the past I wasn't crazy about it, maybe I'll get a sample the next time i visit the store.

LCResz

(0) Hearts

I just got a rollerball of Hot Couture ,at SiJCP, and it's fruitier than I like but it will be a great scent for spring/summer.

hypnoticpoise

Hi LCResz , thank you for the review, I didn't even know it was in rollerball form, I might try that instead of getting a big bottle.

nebel

I am super hopeful that they will have a Rosabotanica set in time for valentine's day!!! 

monkeyr159

I'm so bummed! I wanted to get the rollerball version of the Lavanila Fresh Vanilla Lemon Fragrance, but it's sold out :smileysad:

Crossing my fingers that it'll come back by the time the promo starts

SydBristow

I am interested in some Atelier but why does it seem like it's all listed as men's fragrances?  I got a sample of one and love it!  Anyway, I'm thinking about getting some minis of a few that I really love, including a Hanae Mori and an Atelier.  :smileyhappy:

nebel

They're not.  They're unisex, really.  I got the Voyage set last year and my husband uses some of them occasionally.  What is lovely about them is they layer *really* nicely- I like the mistral patchouli and the rose together. 

bvnny

Well I still have a ton of: Chloé - L'Eau de Chloé, Versace - Bright Crystal, and Giorgio Armani - Armani Code Pour Femme left, and The Hello Kitty fragrance as well. Also a bunch of rollerballs and 100 point minis... So I SHOULDN'T buy any more, but I know I will. Here are the ones I am craving:

I will probably only get away with buying the Honey one, though since school is starting on tuesday and there goes all my money on overpriced books. :smileysad:

Britlee303

Oh and I am also definitely considering the rollerball favorites set but I have never smelled most of the scents. I think I need to go to a store and smell them first because as long as I like a few of them it's an amazing value, and if there is 1 or 2 I don't like I could save them for a future TSB!

Britlee303

I am definitely getting Flowerbomb in some way shape or form because my rollerball is running dangerously low. But I can't decide between the gorgeous limited edition packaging or the more practical gift set that's a better value. Any suggestions??

AznAngelLiz

I'm only planning on getting the Tom Ford Neroli Portofino 1 oz since it's so expensive. I like the scent but I think I will need to get a sample to test out and see how I really feel about it.

If I end up not picking it up, I will be getting Clean White Woods and TokyoMilk Dark All & Nothing.

Oooh, I also need to smell Rosabotanica and see how I like it. I'm a sucker for anything that has "rose" in it.

temtu4ever

Bought narcisco Rodriguez for Her parfume and  it didn't last. Any advice for me on something similar/ Janet Franklin VIB Rouge

SydBristow

What do you mean it didn't last?  You went through the fragrance fast, or the scent became too subtle in the bottle and wasn't effective?

lovinglondon

I want to be good and only buy 1 fragrance so I think it will be Chloé Eau de Parfum 2.5 oz. If there a good promos I may order the 2.5oz of  Roses De Chloé as well. 

MGJM

Those are the same 2 I'm planning on buying! :smileyhappy:

jenpred

[ Edited ]

• Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Rollerball
  • BALENCIAGA Florabotanica Rollerball
  • TOCCA Meet the Girls Set

oooooh, I hope they stay in stock!

*edit* I also want the Tory Burch rollerball!

Geminichilde

I want the Tory Burch rollerball too!

Both Elizabeth and James

Dahlia Noir

lyravega

[ Edited ]

I've got a sample some time back, and fell in love with - Thierry Mugler Alien!!! I'm gonna get the 2 oz. one. Hopefully it'll be in stock in February. It was oos forever.

upload_5106008928223203416.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/alien-P196516?skuId=1040807&icid2=Thierry_Mugler_Must_Haves%20_P196516_link

nebel

lyravega

Thanks, Nebel! That is good to know :smileyhappy:

ShinyMagpie

I'm also waiting to see what bonus deals and GWP offers come out for the month. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 118 replies
  • 192 hearts
  • 63 in conversation
    • kalex
    • lovinglondon
    • nikki
    • temtu4ever
    • lyravega
    • jojobe