LCResz

Yay, a new rollerball set!

I think I have to play the lotto, every one of my wishes for perfume sets has come true so far! We got the NEST set, which wasn't what I thought it would be but I still love the gorgeous bottles. Now we get this set:

image.jpgIf Hermes comes out with a set I don't know what I'll do :smileyhappy:

spoiledbrat

Re: Yay, a new rollerball set!

LC - are you an Hermes lover too? There minis are sooooo cute:smileyhappy:

violalea

Did I hear minis? What? Minis. Where? :smileywink:

spoiledbrat

violalea - your warthog mini sniffer must be off :smileywink: yes, minis were mentioned - the Hermes minis are difficult to come by - Hermes does not release minis like most perfumers and they do not advertise when they have them. They are on ebay but I would not acquire them there. If you have an in at a store that sells their fragrance they can alert you. Why i know this i do not know :smileywink: You can sometimes, rarely, luck out at an Hermes stores or dept. inside a store. No i do not have any Hermes duplicates.:smileysad:

LCResz

@spoiledbrat Yes! hermes colognes make me feel like I really am somewhere else, the scents are so vivid. I would love to see a set of minis or rollerballs, that would really round out my collection.

spoiledbrat

which of their minis do you have? just curious - what i wouldn't pay for a set of their minis - i would probably have a heart attack and not be able to enjoy them :smileyhappy:

LCResz

Alas, none! I have close to 80 minis now, but my dresser has enough room for new fabulous additions :smileywink:

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

my sweetie is making me a glass/mirror case for my minis - it will hang on the wall - will send you a pic when it is done - this will keep me from having to dust them so often :smileyhappy: and facilitate playing with them :smileywink: - they just make me smile they are so darn cute!!!

DTalksAll

I can't find this, do you have a link? 

LCResz

(0) Hearts

http://www.sephora.com/travel-spray-gift-set-P383186?skuId=1569128

hope this sticks around for a while, my bday is coming up!

mpolansky

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 11 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • DTalksAll
    • spoiledbrat
    • violalea
    • LCResz