Answer
lakelady54
Woodsy perfumes
Can anyone recommend a perfume that is woodsy with perhaps notes of sandalwood and vetiver? I hate, hate, hate anything floral or fruity. Any women out there wearing mens cologne because they can't find a woman's perfume they like? Help!
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 9
Ashleighx93
Answered

Kate Walsh's boyfriend perfumes are supposed to be really nice and feminine but masculine. 

She was inspired by missing her boyfriends scent so it has that masculine undertone and is supposed to be the female and men's perfume/cologne mixed together. 

I would try that. 

ladybeach
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

This is not a new perfume, but I used Amarige by Givenchy for over 15  years. I was always asked what scent I was wearing, or who smells so good. It has just the right amount of a woodsy  fragrance.  I changed to Chanel Chance a few years ago and now I am back to using Amarige. (Price is great, too)

paigecey07
Answered
(0) Hearts

Im obsessed with Dolce and Gabbana no 6 Lamoureux. I beleive it's unisex but I love it. It smells incredible, not super girly but not overly masculine. 

• Top notes: Bergamot, Juniper Berry, Pink Pepper
  • Heart notes: Cardamom, Birch Leaf, Orris Root
  • Base notes: Musky notes, Woody Accord
paigecey07
Answered
(0) Hearts

Im obsessed with Dolce and Gabbana no 6 L'amoureux. 

• Top notes: Bergamot, Juniper Berry, Pink Pepper
  • Heart notes: Cardamom, Birch Leaf, Orris Root
  • Base notes: Musky notes, Woody Accord
1930sbella
Answered
(0) Hearts

Dsquared2: She Wood has a nice heavy non floral scent to it.

HMNewbie
Answered
(0) Hearts

Cartier Declaration - WARNING: SAMPLE FIRST!  Straight out of the bottle, it stinks.  Test it with your body chemistry.  If you don't have a Sephora store nearby (not JCP, but a stand-alone store), you might try a Perfumania.  I love it, but it comes out warm and spicy with my body chemistry, not bitter or masculine.

coop66
Answered
(0) Hearts

You might want to try Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist or Clinique's Aromatics Elixir.  They both have that "woodsy" scent. 

shoddy
Answered
(0) Hearts

An older perfume, but very woodsy is LOLITA LEMPICKA.  Might want to give that a try.

dpepe
Answered
(0) Hearts

How about "Boyfriend" by Kate Walsh.  It came out this week and is supposed to be woodsy.  I've never tried it but you may want to.

Question Stats
  • 9 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 9 in conversation
    • shoddy
    • coop66
    • lakelady54
    • dpepe
    • ladybeach
    • HMNewbie
    • 1930sbella
    • Ashleighx93