Londonlover101

Whats your heaven in a bottle?

Hey there beauties!

ok so today I would like to discuss a very important topic. what's your heaven in a bottle? when I say that I mean what is the absolute best smelling fragrance , perfume, body mist you have ever smelled? now, Im a huge fan of perfumes but none of them add up to my favorite Body shop's CranberryJoy body, linen , room mist. I got this last weekend with a card reducing the price from 12$ to 6$ so we already have some smiles there :smileyhappy: then another reason why I picked this up was because last year I bought the hand soap for a dollar after Christmas and that was the best hand soap I have ever used. but anyway, when I went into the store and took one look at this it was an instant buy, I smelled it and fell in love. Im sorry for going on and on about this fragrance but this is literally heaven in a bottle to me! The scent is sweet and fruity but refreshing and im willing to spray it all over my stuff and the scent lasts! subtle but noticeable it is amazing! I encourage you all to go try it and I will be picking up every other item in the cranberry joy collection and getting more then one in each! currently it is 40% off sitewide so please everyone try it! :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: <3 <3 Peace and love and welcome to the holiday season!

mimibel

Re: Whats your heaven in a bottle?

[ Edited ]

I have a new heavenly mixture brewing...the combined scent of 3 things.

image.jpg

syritt

(0) Hearts

Versache Crystal Noir. Every time I smell it, I feel better. It's like aromatherapy. Even my husband loves it, and he's not huge on "smells." It's also so far the only "heavy" perfume I can wear and it still smells good. Ah chemistry.

mafan

(0) Hearts

I have a number of fragrances that I love. I love my Guerlain Filtre d'Amour and since I only wear it on special occasions I only associate it with good things. I'm very much in love with Lancome's La Vie Est Belle and smelling Gucci's Flora Eau Fraiche always makes me happy. But for comfort and relaxation I really love my Philosophy Peace on Earth. I have the 3-in-1, body lotion and bubble bath. When I am stressed I love taking a bath with this. They didn't bring it out last year and I've only seen small bottles at Nordstrom this year, so I picked up some more. It's one thing I want to make sure I have around

My problem is I have so many things and love different things at different times. 

jettagrrl

(0) Hearts

La Vanille Givree Des Antilles which is tricky to find but a beautiful vanilla patchouli blend.  I love the snuggly warmth of it and my hubs goes crazy for it!

girlystuff63

(0) Hearts

Jean Patou's Joy will always be my heaven in a bottle.

Londonlover101

all of these responses are awesome! yesterday I went in Sephora and got a sample of viva la juicy and it is wonderful, have any of you tried it and liked it?

jettagrrl

(0) Hearts

Yes I own it and really enjoy it as a summer fragrance.  It's like creamy fruity happiness in a bottle!

hawaiiandawn

(0) Hearts

Not available at Sephora but I love Jo Malone's Nectarine Blossom & Honey.  A.Ma.ZING! 

grilledchz

(0) Hearts

For me, it's Elie Saab. Unfortunately, it's not sold at Sephora.

hydee77

(0) Hearts

For me it is Mure et Musc by L'Artisan Parfumeur.  I just have the small bottle though!

http://www.sephora.com/mure-et-musc-P375934?skuId=1515196

pinkonyx

(0) Hearts

I like  angel Thierry Mugler, Also I like Jimmy Choo Flash, and Burberry by Burberry. IM A HUIGE PERFUME ADDICT! I could keep going, but I will spare you the list.

bmpnyc

ALIEN by Thierry Mugler! It's definitely a hit or miss depending on the person, but for me this is heaven! 

And, on another note, the Eucalyptus Mint hand soap from Bath & Body works is amazing - I will never buy a different hand soap!!

GGrace

(0) Hearts

I love Saint by KVD. its perfect for me

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

I like my perfumes but none enough to call heaven. However, Origins Ginger Souffle cream is like catnip to me, meorrww. Seriously, every time I put it on I can't stop sniffing it. 

jxw200

(0) Hearts

Diptyque eau rose and maison francis kurkdjian aqua universalis - both are amaaaazing. I'm hooked on high end/niche fragrance lines now. which is quite scary for my wallet haha!

KellsBelles

(0) Hearts

I love Sephora but my VS Love Spell is my signature scent. Fruity and girlie and doesn't give me a headache (obvious plus).

www.kellysreality.com

LCResz

Harvey Prince Yogini is a zen fragrance, instant meditation for me :smileyhappy: Anything with sandalwood or patchouli does it for me really!

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

Dior Addict for a "dangerous Vanilla" its def. a night scent though. 

Londonlover101

(0) Hearts

upload_4153574406727315660.jpg

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

I love Cranberry Joy as well!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies