BeautyBee92

What's your signature scent?

[ Edited ]

Hello ladies!

I was thinking about perfumes and scents I really enjoy and was wondering what some of your favorite scents are! I'd love to hear what your thoughts are.

I personally am a fan of perfumes with vanilla and citrusy notes. Florals I can find enjoyable too but sometimes they can be overpowering.

Edit: Some people have been asking me what some of my favorite scents are. I don't really have a signature and find I switch it up, depending on the season and mood I'm in.

I do like:

-Clinique Happy

-DKNY Be Delicious

-G (from Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Girls line)

-So This Is Love (Sephora's Cinderella line)

-A Whole New World (Sephora's Jasmine line)

lilahtov

Re: What's your signature scent?

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I switch it up too, quite a bit actually. But the four that are in constant rotation are:

Mimosa by Annick Goutal

No. 7 by Hanae Mori

L'Eau by Serge Lutens

La Petite Robe Noire by Guerlain

• La Petite Robe Noire is the sexiest, sultriest fragrance I've come across, without being overbearing. It's spicy, too. I much prefer the EDP over the EDT, despite the price difference--it's worth it for the sillage and, frankly, I think the scent suffers when diluted. 
  • L'Eau is clean, crisp. Not soapy, but like clothes out of the dryer. It's unisex I would say, pairs beautifully with cold weather :smileytongue: 
  • No. 7 is sweet and fruity, it's a gourmande that I can stand which is saying a lot considering I usually stay far away from food perfumes. It smells like too much at first, but after a few minutes, it is so lovely.
  • Mimosa is like champagne to No. 7's white wine. Bubbly, crisp but still sweet and airy. It really lives up to its name!

As you can probably tell, I adore perfume :smileyhappy:

P.S. For those interested, No. 7 has a cheaper alternative (not a dupe, but a LOT of overlap) in Juicy's new Viva La Juicy La Fleur.

jessx1

Re: What's your signature scent?