What's your favourite perfume?

jasminee

What's your favourite perfume?

[ Edited ]

I've been looking to invest into a new perfume and am wondering what everyones favourite is!

rjamlt

Re: What's your favourite perfume?

My all time favorites would be Guerlain's LBD, Viktor&rolf flowerbomb and recently found jo malone's peony and blush suede among my top 5.

jasminee

Oh nice! I love flower bomb! I'll check out the Guerlan and Jo Malone (love Jo Malone!) perfumes, thanks!

kas045

Flowerbomb.. and actually if you really like the scent of Flowerbomb but find it a little pricy Lancome has La Vie est Belle, which smells very similar and is much more affordable.

I also really enjoy Dot and Daisy by Marc Jacobs.

jasminee

(0) Hearts

Flowerbomb is stunning, I've been through multiple bottles, Dot too! I haven't tried Lancome's La Vie est Belle, but have heard great things, I love Lancome's Tresor, but I'll check out La Vie est Belle, thanks!

Ava2

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle and Bvlgari Omnia Coral

michmo

(0) Hearts

I was just coming to post about Omnia Coral too....It is my favorite right now.  I love it.  

jasminee

(0) Hearts

Coco mademoiselle is to die for, haven't tried the Bvlgari one, but i'll try it out, thanks!

ivyxox

Diptyque Do son and Olene

Jo Malone wild bluebell and Nectarine blossom and honey

Chanel Chance (green)

jasminee

(0) Hearts

I've heard such great things about Diptyque's perfumes, definitely going to check them out, along with Jo Malone's (can't get enough of those), and the Chanel chance. Thanks!

ivyxox

(0) Hearts

No problem:smileyhappy: I used to love Jo Malone a lot. However, ever sine the company was sold to Estee Lauder, their new perfume are not created by Jo Malone anymore. ( I love perfume with a story behind!) 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 30 replies
  • 30 hearts
  • 22 in conversation
    • jasminee
    • ry22
    • StyleLynn
    • ivyxox
    • LCResz
    • knadala