What's your favourite perfume?

[ Edited ]

I've been looking to invest into a new perfume and am wondering what everyones favourite is!

Re: What's your favourite perfume?

(0) Hearts

I was on the hunt for new scents but had pretty much given up, I didn't like anything I was trying at the stores. Then I started adding all fragrance samples on my orders and I have a nice collection of scents I LOVE - having the samples allowed me to first see if I liked the scent, then see if I liked it on me. 

If you are able to do this it might be a nice way to get introduced to some new fragrances. Smiley Happy

As far as my own favorites, it varies. I like Hanae Mori for him (for me) and also Butterfly sometimes, although it can be a tad sweet. Narcisco Roderiguez is spicy but I like it when I'm in the mood. I love Jimmy Choo Flash. Several of the Clean scents are lovely, and I like Altier - I think it's orange blossom. DKNY Be Delicious (green apple). 

My mood changes and so does my interest in what scent I wish to wear. I have a handful of samples that I rotate through, and the ones I love the most I got full sizes of. Plus, if I rotate,can don't get acclimated to the fragrance and I can still smell it myself. Smiley Happy

(0) Hearts

J'Adore Dior perfume and Fresh's Lychee scent.

(0) Hearts

Marc Jacob's Dot and as a plus the bottle is super adorable Smiley Happy

Gucci guilty black! 

(0) Hearts

Hanae mori. Absolutely beautiful. I love that few people wear it too. 

[ Edited ]

Ohh! I really love Our moment lol. It smells yummy.

I also like Dot. And B&BW mists and VS.

But does anyone here know Coach Poppy Flower as in is it good?

(0) Hearts

I have Coach Poppy Flower.  I like it, but it really isn't anything special for me.  It is very floral.  I feel like it smells kind of generic.  

Tie between See by Chloe and Lancome La Vie Est Belle Smiley Happy

Chloe Eau de Parfum!! My favorite of all time!

Burberry Brit Rhythm. Oh my god it's the best smelling thing I have ever ever ever worn

It changes from day to day, but my staples are Harvey Prince Yogini, Jo Malone Vetyver, and Thierry Mugler Angel and Alien. I like incense-like perfumes.

[ Edited ]

Fresh Brown Sugar, Issey Miyake L'Eau D'Issey, and Chloe. I just tried Givenchy Dahlia Noir today at the store and now I'm seriously considering purchasing it as well. 

Gucci Rush Is my long time fav. But I have really been liking Jimmy Choo Flash lately.  

(0) Hearts

Gucci Rush is also my all time fav!

I second Flash! It's my all time favorite! Smiley Happy

The Gucci Rush is nice, I'll definitely try out the Jimmy Choo Flash, thanks pinkonyx!

[ Edited ]

One of my favorites is Tom Ford Black Orchid (for winter) and for summer I love my Kate Spade (original discontinued version).  But sometimes I like to mix up my Jo Malone fragrances and layer them like my Jo Malone Red Roses and the French Lime Blossom.

Oh that black orchid by Tom Ford... that was also my winter perfume, yum! I love Jo Malone's pomegranate noir, I'll check out the red roses and french lime blossom, thanks!

I don't really have a favorite and I guess it really depends on my mood and outfit (if that makes sense, lol).

Right now I switch between 3 perfumes: Acqua Di Parma Arancia Di Capri (when I'm in a good mood and whenever I want a burst of citrus), YSL Young Sexy Lovely (when I wear dresses and want to feel even more feminine), and Hermes Un Jardin Sur Le Toit (when I just don't feel like reaching for the other two XD).

(0) Hearts

I totally get it, I always change my perfume up depending on where I'm going and my mood! Those all sound lovely, I'm excited to try them out, thanks!

Conversation Stats