RMOR86

What's your favorite "Night Out" Perfume?

I like fresh scents, but looking for something a little heavier for the winter/nights out. Any suggestions?

anaa

Re: What's your favorite "Night Out" Perfume?

(0) Hearts

I second Dior Dune and Addict.

Missie772

(0) Hearts

I like light fruity smells.

I break out the Chloe perfumes for nights and the colder weather. That is as heavy as I get! :smileyvery-happy:

Geminichilde

(0) Hearts

Coco Noir

gingerblack

(0) Hearts

Fame by Lady Gaga for sure

CaitlinBrunson

Dior Addict. Hands down. It smells like a dangerous vanilla. Mysterious, addicting, and warm. I love it! 

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

I love that description - "a dangerous vanilla"

CaitlinBrunson

(0) Hearts

Thanks!

doriangray

Narciso Rodriguez EDP (pink bottle). It's the sexiest floral and it gets better and better the more time it's on my skin.  Or try Dior Dune: to me it smells like honey and sea air and grass and skin and fur.  I feel sexy and sophisticated when I wear it.  

What I look for with a cool weather/night out perfume is a certain layered depth and richness that can be harder to find the way perfume is going these days.  Try some older releases to find one that has that emotional resonance for you.  

jxw200

(0) Hearts

What fresh scents are you using right now? I loved YSL Elle one winter, but that was discontinued. I LOVE diptyque eau rose for day and night year round haha. i am thinking that atelier cologne rose anonyme is a good balance of fresh and still a little heavier for winter. 

Spyski

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

I don't know what it is about this scent, but it keeps me coming back especially in the colder months. 

Kiki1517

(0) Hearts

Diesel Loverdose is my absolute fave but I think it is discontinued. Lady Gaga is similar but I don't think quite as warm.

D&G The One and Armani Code are my runners up.

melissabt

Hi RMOR86-

For me my favorite for winter is the Viva La Juicy! It's heavier for winter and has an amazing dry down. This scent is my go to for winter!

We have a mini set now that comes with the Noir which is slightly heavier.

http://www.sephora.com/viva-la-juicy-viva-la-juicy-noir-mini-duo-P382932?skuId=1561836

<3 Melissa
bombshell30

Tokyo Milk Dark- Tainted Love for the winter! I like citrus- and this is a dark citrus vanilla....

knadala

J'adore Dior, I like how luxurious and feminine it smells, I've had this in my fragrance rotation for 7 years, never gets old for me :smileyhappy:

ShinyMagpie

Depends where I'm going. I try not to wear anything too heavy if I'm going to a restaurant. There's nothing worse than trying to eat and all you can smell is some woman's overpowering perfume. If I'm doing dinner and dancing I'll save the scent and apply when I touch up as we leave dinner.

Otherwise I really like heavy scents for a night out. I'm partial to strong and spicy notes.

- CK Obsession

- Fred Hayman 273

- Poison

- Opium

- Dolce and Gabbana The One

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • anaa