kamazing1

What's your Favorite Winter Fragrance??

(0) Hearts

What's your Favorite Winter Fragrance?? Im looking for something new to add to my list. Has anyone tried the Ed Hardy perfume??

leilla

Re: What's your Favorite Winter Fragrance??

(0) Hearts

For winter I'm planning to wear Viktor and Rolf's Flowerbomb more often. Although it is a floral, it has a deeper, more woodsy note that makes it extremely cozy for winter. It is appropirate for spring as well, because of the florals. 

Another option that's pretty much strictly fall/winter is Marc Jacobs Lola.  It's a sultry, dark floral.

pinkyy13

(0) Hearts

My favorite winter scent is always Burberry Brit. It has a warm vanilla-ish scent to it. I love it for winter and whenever I smell it  I always think about winter. During summer I wear Burberry Brit Sheer which has a fabulous citrus smell (pretty much the opposite of the regular Burberry Brit).

mathen2

(0) Hearts

My go-to winter perfume is usually Burberry classic or the Burberry Brit. This year I got Gucci by Flora and it smells great. Its a mix of summer+ Winter!.

My all time favorite summer perfume is MAC's Turquatic. Its similar to Dolce and Gabana's Light Blue.

angelwings1075

(0) Hearts

Armani Code

Kat Von D's Adora

Both are hypnotic and sensual :smileyvery-happy:

wvmamma

(0) Hearts

I think Burberry is great!  I Always got LOTS of complimates on it.  Valentino is nice and I love Pink Sugar!  It's good for all the time!  Euphoria by Calvin Klein is also a nice one.

jadab

(0) Hearts

I like Burberry Brit as a great winter fragrance.  It's warm and spicy with a hint of vanilla in the dry down.

kle21

(0) Hearts

The original Juicy Couture! :smileyhappy:

fisheyes

(0) Hearts

I tend to favor heavier woody/chyper/spicy/aromatic scents in the cooler months.  Fresh's Cannabis Santal,  Tom Ford's White Patchouli, Robert Piaget's Bandit or Baghari, and Penhaligon's Malabah are a few faves.  Burberry's The Beat is a nice year round warm modern floral, and Philosophy's Inner Grace with its light patchouli base are both nice alternatives for something a bit lighter.

julieamymom

(0) Hearts

This winter it will be the new narciso rodriguez - the musc collection.  Every other NR scent smells terrible on me.  It's like Angel - if you can wear it you will smell amazing, but if it doesn't go with your body chemistry you will smell like a  boy's dirty sock.  I don't switch perfumes too much.  I like Haiku by Avon, and Prescriptives Calyx pretty much anytime of year.

ursephorabff

(0) Hearts

someone mentioned a burberry sent and I think burberry the beat is woody enough for fall and still subdued enough for day wear...my all time fav is coco mad or michael kors for evening fall fragrances. gucci guilty would be another to sniff...it's sexy!

japanophile

(0) Hearts

IMO, Ed Hardy scents are wonderful in warm weather.  How about Burberry "Brit" (soft vanilla),  CK "Euphoria," (woodsy/spicy) or MJ "Lola" (sophisticated floral)?  BTW, Burberry is coming out with a New Year's edition of Brit for 2011.  If those don't work, you could try Vera Wang "Princess,"  "Glam Princess," or "Rock Princess."   Dior's Miss Cherie (strawberry + floral) smells great too.

khandikhane

(0) Hearts

Thierry Mugler Angel,

This scent is light enough for everyday.  Yet, still stands out in a crowd.  When ever I have it on people ask me what I am wearing.

db9561

(0) Hearts

The ed Hardy perfumes are my favorites I have had the original one in the pink bottle and got a mini of hearts and daggers they both smell amazing!

nashvillechick

(0) Hearts

I am loving Dior's Pure Poison right now.

officegal

(0) Hearts

I think mine is Butterfly by Hanae Mori.  There's something about it that goes so well with being wrapped in soft cashmere!

busterchico

(0) Hearts

Obsession

busterchico

(0) Hearts

I am searching for a new signature fragrance. In the past, I've favored Obsession, Opium and recently startaed selling AVon and discovered two Avon perfumes that are really great.  THEy are Aromodisiac, and Tommorrow.  Ungaro FEver is anotherAvon fragrance that is more high-end that most Avon.  Herve LEger just came out with a fragrance for Avon, but I'm so-so on it.  I got a Lolita Lempick Corail as a gift and almost gagged!  It is just plain nasty!  WIll try to exchange it forsome Shalimar.  Sorry if mentioning Avon was incorrect.  Censor it if you must, but this has just been my recent fragrance activity.  The best I'vediscovered recently are :Miss Dior CHerie, Bond no. 9 Chinatown, and Chanel Coco mademoiselle.  These are great departures from my previous preferences.  Maay be I'm needing a change, being close to 60 years old!  Any advice on fragrance will be welcome!  Mary BEth 

blackcatmama

(0) Hearts

Tom Ford-Black Orchid

Warm, Sweet & Spicy all rolled into the same bottle and one spritz lasts all day long. . .worth the price of admission!

tetrafin

(0) Hearts

narciso rodriguez for her edt (black bottle). it's sexy but light at the same time. guys love it too.

misscoleen

(0) Hearts

burberry brit is definitely my winter fragrance. or nina ricci nina. love the soft subtle scent of that one. i wore vera wang rock princess all summer and i also feel lke that could be ok for winter as well. i guess i don't change according to the seasons the way that i should :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 41 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 41 in conversation
    • kamazing1
    • nicci
    • ngyl
    • eeyore1964
    • officegal
    • lapiovra