What is your signature perfume?

Manda

What is your signature perfume?

Mine is Dior J'Adore.  It actually smells amazing on me.  Very light and flowery.

misssavy

Re: What is your signature perfume?

Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist, for about 2.5 years now. I absolutely love it and get lots of compliments on it from men and women. My bf is very sensitve to scents, does not like anything over powering or cloying,  and he helped me pick this one out.

brookithewooki

[ Edited ]

I'm not exactly the type to wear perfume. However, I did have this really sweet, floral smelling Salvatore Ferragamo perfume of which I don't remember the name because the glass bottle accidentally broke and all of the sweet smelling perfume spilled on the floor! :smileysad: Getting back to what I said earlier, I prefer to wear plain old lotion. Yes, lotion. My favorite is Philosophy's orange cassis body lotion. It's sophisticated and very orange-y, which I love! The scent doesn't make me feel like a teenager even though I --well-- am! Another favorite is Bath & Body Works' moonlight path body lotion. It has quite a romantic scent and, like orange cassis, is very womanly. Both are very long-lasting; even I could smell some of it throughout the day! Also, they aren't so overpowering that you feel self-concious about the way you smell. I think they're both perfect! Although, they aren't actually "eau de toilette," I feel that they work just as well as any other perfume. Moisturizing your skin and smelling amazing at the same time? What's not to like!

youloveemma

Viva la Juicy, Couture Couture, Flowerbomb, Daisy, and BVLGARI mon jasmin nior <333

lt369

I am in search for another.

I would have to say:

Ralph Lauren Romance

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Victoria's Secret Secret Garden Secret Charm

msbryoung

(0) Hearts

I have to echo the CoCo Chanel; gotta luv the classics!

Others depending on my mood or occasion:

Envy Me by Gucci

Amirage by Givency

Sand and Sable (my first perfume)

Tea Rose (my second perfume)

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker

Pleasures Intense and Intuition by Estee Lauder

waterbaby1981

My signature perfumes are:

Burberry Summer

Ed Hardy Love and Luck for Women

Nautica My Voyage

DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom

Coach Signature

mbjunkie

D&C Light Blue

Guerlain L'Instant 

Gap Heaven

shaneo

Re: What is your signature perfume?Valentino

wildchild1222

Re: What is your signature perfume?Valentino

Right now my signature perfume is Daisy by Marc Jacobs I love it and I love getting complements on how amazing I smell. I feel it's the kind of scent where it's like "you smell good", not "your perfume smells good", it seems like a natural scent to me and its lovely.

Past signature scents are :

Angel

Be Delicious

Vera Wang Princess

By D&G 

ashsha248

Well, I don't know if it's possible to have 3 "signature" fragrances but I do. :smileyhappy: During the day, I LOVE Escada Taj Sunset. This collection changes every year but I always purchase it because it's light and always smells awesome. For the evenings or something not very casual, I love D&G #3 and Ralph Lauren Romance.
tinyjenny

This is SO hard....my perfume choice DOES change daily depending on my mood....that's a given:smileyhappy:  I would say that the perfume I go to the most would have to be either:  Stella "Nude"  OR  Philosophy's  "Amazing Grace"....they both put me at ease and I feel relaxed (if that makes any sense at all) in these perfumes.  Lotsa fun reading what everyone's Favorites are!!!!

bugabo0o

Burberry BEAT

Flowerbomb

Armani Code

reenreen

I love viva la juicy! im addicted to that scent

iheartshopping

I have a major fragrance wardrobe. Right now I am loving:

Pink Sugar

Lolita Lempicka

Escada Taj Sunset

Michael Kors

shannon88

Gucci Envy Me, AMAZING! I always get compliments :)

ohhenri

Finding a perfume is so hard for me... Most of them are fine at first, but after a few minutes, I smell so bad (think a dead skunk on the side of the road!!). So far, I've found 3 that still smell good after a while: Boss Intense (Hugo Boss), Ô oui (Lancôme) and Ricci Ricci (Nina Ricci)... I tried Dior J'adore and while it smells divine, it doesn't smell good at all on me!!!

avagardnertwin

I love perfumes! Id have to say that my absolute favorite is Truly Pink by Vera Wang, but the runner ups are Bright Crystal by Versace and Very Irresistable by Givenchy as well as an all time favorite Shi by Alfred Sung. I like to switch up on the scents depending on my mood and because I dont want any of them to finish :smileywink:

RomanyFree

My signature perfume is Coach's "Legacy".:smileyvery-happy: I love it soooo much! It's hard to limit myself in using it so often, but if I could wear it everyday I certainly would!  "Pretty, chic and playful: a blend of soft, fresh fruits and florals with a heart of fragrant yellow blossoms and warm hints of amber and cedar wood." I personally describe it as more of a romantic scent then "playful". I am not into the Tommy Bahama's or Escada's anymore. Those are definitely too strong, sweet, very young adolescent presence for me. If I do feel like something slightly similar to those, but with more of a maturely romantic play into it: Gucci's Envy Me: "sensual peony, jasmine & pink pepper melded with notes of sweet litchi & effervescent pomegranate & pineapple, with soothing musk, white tea & warm woods. recommended for evening wear."

I also like Victoria's Secret's "Lace Orange Flower": blend of African orange flower, Chinese osmanthus, grapefruit and water notes. Gently seductive yet light enough for day time use.

mizkitti

I loooove Chanel Mademoiselle - my signature scent. I switch it up with Dolce & Gabbana No. 5 and True Religion's classic scent. They stopped making Yves Saint Laurent's Babydoll which was my first perfume and original signature scent so I was really sad when they didn't sell it anymore. 

alyssa725

Dior J'adore is the perfume i get the most compliments on. It's my tried and true all-around favorite. But I've been switching it up lately and have been alternating between Chloe and Paco Rabanne Lady Million, and I love them both. 

misspiggy123

definantly Aramani Aqua di Gio for women !! it smells sooo yummy with floral notes like peopny, jasmine and lemmon!!! i dont know how to even describe it.... you need to smell it for your self!! i can see why aramini named it Aqua di Gio, because it smells soo aquatic and also very joyfull and happy!!! :smileyvery-happy::smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 175 replies
  • 213 hearts
  • 143 in conversation
    • mangosong
    • shoddy
    • leilla
    • ssmittys
    • ailish
    • misssavy