What is your signature perfume?

What is your signature perfume?

Mine is Dior J'Adore.  It actually smells amazing on me.  Very light and flowery.

Re: What is your signature perfume?

@cecilyy - Burberry Brit is amazing smelling.  It smells so gorgeous on me.  I am extremely tempted to get it.

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb is me in a bottle! (:

Love the question!

@meggygrace I LOVE the flowerbomb!

And I did answer this before but I believe I posted just my 'fragrance of the moment" because I have resorted back to my old favorite.. Chanel Chance. :smileyhappy: 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

(0) Hearts

Thanks for posting everyone.  Keep it coming if you haven't!

(0) Hearts

Believe it or not, i loveeee Justin Beiber purfume smells soo good on me, and my boyfriend loves it on me aswell!

(0) Hearts

I have two!  I don't really know which I wear more.. I alternate between two: Someday & Womanity.  I always put on PINK body spray in Fresh & Clean and then Someday or Womanity.  

I don't think many people have Womanity... I LOVE it!  & I love when people who "hate" Justin Bieber ask what Im wearing because they love the smell :smileywink:

(0) Hearts
I probably have two - LAVANILA Vanilla Grapefruit and Dolce & Gabbana the one. There are several others that I enjoy, but I always come back to those two.

(0) Hearts

Aquolina Pink Sugar! Its the best. I wear it every day:smileyhappy:

(0) Hearts

I'm still in search of one.

I wear Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche and Marc Jacobs' Daisy a lot, and wish I could find something similarly light.. Does anyone have any suggestions?

(0) Hearts

I have 2. Hanae Mori Butterfly and Boyfriend Boyfriend. Every time I wear any of these I get SO many compliments! They're my staple sents :smileyhappy: I love them SO much that I have fragrance bottles and roller balls of each :smileyhappy:

I've recently fallen in love with Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs. Smells lovely!

(0) Hearts

I just recently got Aquolina pink sugar in the 1 onze bottle and I really like it!

(0) Hearts

It's the one used for my name :smileywink:, but apparently it's been changed to just Miss Dior according to the Dior website, but Sephora still has it as Miss Dior Cherie...meh :smileyfrustrated:. However, I'm also crazy in love with Aquolina's Pink Sugar! Miss Dior Cherie brings out my pretty side of me, while Pink Sugar brings out my playful side of me :smileyvery-happy:!

(0) Hearts
My signature scent is Coach Poppy (: it smells absolutely amazing! A little goes a long way though! LexiKaye<3

(0) Hearts

Someday by Justin Bieber, Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, OR Viva La Juicy by Huicy Couture. Im obsessed, baha!!

-Andrea; beauty guru

Good Sweet/Floral/Fresh perfumes

i love perfume!

im always looking for a good one. i love sweet/fresh ones.

my current favorites are

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Viva La Juicy

Dreams Unlimited by the body shop

Any suggestions??

(0) Hearts

ballerinaalways wrote:

Good Sweet/Floral/Fresh perfumes

i love perfume!

im always looking for a good one. i love sweet/fresh ones.

my current favorites are

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Viva La Juicy

Dreams Unlimited by the body shop

Any suggestions??

YES YOU FORGOT THE BEST:  MISS PUCCI

ANTOINE

(0) Hearts

Hi Ballerinaalways,

I am a huge fan of Dolce&Gabbana The One (the original scent) and Narciso Rodriguez. If you get a chance when you are in Sephora next time definitely get a sample of them both. They smell Fantastic:smileyhappy:.

Happy Holidays,

Sara B

Sephora Pro Artist

Dolce & Gabbana The One, $39 - $95

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette $69 - $95
Warm and gentle, this subtle scent wraps you in a delightful bouquet of honey flower, orange blossom, sweet vanilla, and musk notes.

(0) Hearts

Mine:  Le Male by Jean-Paul Gautier...

(0) Hearts

Viva La Juicy or Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf.

I asked for Bond No. 9 in Scent of Peace for Xmas. So excited!!

(0) Hearts

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa or Tocca in Brigitte, anyday. 

(0) Hearts

Shalimar- it's a classic. My mother wore it, and my parents bought it for my 18th birthday. 

Comptoir sud Pacifique Vanelle Abricot (sp?)- sweet but not too... There is a spiciness to it. This was a high school graduation gift from my parents. (sensing the pattern?)

I also love Fracas by Robert Piguet- a no reason gift to myself :smileyvery-happy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments