What is your signature perfume?

Mine is Dior J'Adore.  It actually smells amazing on me.  Very light and flowery.

Re: What is your signature perfume?

My Signature Scent Is Vera Wang's Lovestruck. I Smells like roses but not too over baring. It's a bit light with a hint of vanilla musk. It smells like perfection Smiley Very Happy It's Definitely fav perfume or scent of all time. My second would be bath and body work's Winter candy apple which smells simply divine as well.

(0) Hearts

Vera wangs lovestruck is my favorite and signature perfume too =D I got a sample of it at ulta when It first came out and fell in love. Everytime I went to sephora I would spray it and was basically drooling over it. Until my boyfriend decided to get it for me for my birthday. I've went throught 2 bottles already just because I spray so much on my clothes,pillow,room,closet, purse, shoes, and clothing drawers.

(0) Hearts

Ralph by Ralp Lauren.

(0) Hearts

Well I am a perfume junkie.  Learned it from my favorite gma.  the thing I wear to work is victorias secret pink fresh and clean or VSP summer crush.  I used to love eternity summer but the last few summers they have not had a great smell.  I absolutely love the channel chance fraiche was at sephora on Fri. and got a really nice size sample.  That will be my next luxury fragrance purchase.  Used to use Ralph Lauren romance or eternity as well.  Wish I could find something similar that was a bit cheaper than the chanel oh i have used clnique happy heart too.

[ Edited ]
oh it changes daily!! I admit, I reach for Prada infusion d'Iris quite a bit, though. I would say Balenciaga Paris is my go-to right now. There is something special about it. Smiley Happy

I've worn Dior's J'adore for years. J'adore & Chanel Coco Mademoiselle are definitely two I replace everytime I run out.

<3

I could ramble on and on...lol

(0) Hearts

My dear !

You must try MISS PUCCI you'll love it.

ANy lady wearing that is welcome to be my dinner guest forever !

ANTOINE Smiley Happy

[ Edited ]

Mine is Giorgio Armani SHE. ScreenShot_02 07-Jun.jpg

My signature scent is Coach's Poppy. It's fragrant without being overwhelming.

(0) Hearts

Definitely Candy by Prada Smiley Happy I love it!!

(0) Hearts

Has anyone tried MISS PUCCI ?

I love that fragrance on a lady !

Antoine

(0) Hearts

Yes I have Smiley Happy 

Spoiler

(0) Hearts

I just saw that we are now carrying one of my ALL TIME FAVS!  I've been wearing Origins Ginger Essence Sensuous Skin Scent on & off for years.  The  only reason I stopped was when I finished my 2nd bottle sometime last year & didn't want to buy a new one from the snooty girl at the department store that ignored me Smiley Sad  But now that Sephora has it, I'm thrilled!

Origins - Ginger Essence™ Sensuous Skin Scent

The site describes it as "A fiery scent featuring spicy ginger balanced by a citrusy twist of lemon, lime, and bergamot."  Sweet with just a hint of spicy to balance it out.  Its a very clean & fresh fragrance.  Can't wait until my order comes in Smiley Happy

xo, Mia

(0) Hearts

I am a man and my favourite is " LE MALE" by JEAN-PAUL GAUTIER.

Do you ladies like this one ?

ANTOINE

Xoxoxoxoxo

(0) Hearts

I haven't had the pleasure to smell that one yet.  Next time I'm at a Sephora, which will be soon, I'll have to give it a try--and also possibly, Miss Pucci!

(0) Hearts

212 from Carolina Herrera!

I love it and this is also the first love at first smell, many years ago.

I also love Noa de Cacharel, DG Light blue, Miracle de Lancome and Lacoste Famme.

I use different fragrances every day, as my mood varies, but my signature will always be 212!

(0) Hearts

Mine is definitely Someday by JB I don't love or hate him but his perfume is heavenly. HAHA Smiley Very Happy

-Rainbow781

(0) Hearts

Night Magic from avon. It's a real woodsy musk, with undertones of vanilla and spice with kind of a light, powdery overtone. Best smelling stuff on earth(:

(0) Hearts

I am usually a big Armani fan when it comes to scents.  I wore Armani Diamonds for years before they discontinued it.  Then I switched to Armani Idole......which they discontinued in the last year.  So Ive been in search of a perfume that I love and smells great on me too.  I fell in LOVE with Love Fury from Nine West......smells great!!  And I got a free purse with it.....Nine West purse PLUS some perfume for $45??  I think YES!!  LOL

(0) Hearts

Mine is Oscar de la Renta, has been for years. That's actually how I met my best friend, we both noticed that the other smelled yummy and familiar, that's how we broke the ice and became best friends. So I love my 'Oscar' for more than one reason! Not to mention there were a number of guys that just went crazy for it! Smiley Surprised

(0) Hearts

For everday: D&G-light blue- clean and nice

When I want to feel pretty: Versace Bright Crystal-floral and different

When I want to feel sexy: Still on the search! :[ I want to smell Burberry's Brit when I get the chance.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments