What is your signature perfume?

Mine is Dior J'Adore.  It actually smells amazing on me.  Very light and flowery.

Re: What is your signature perfume?

@cecilyy - Burberry Brit is amazing smelling.  It smells so gorgeous on me.  I am extremely tempted to get it.

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb is me in a bottle! (:

Love the question!

@meggygrace I LOVE the flowerbomb!

And I did answer this before but I believe I posted just my 'fragrance of the moment" because I have resorted back to my old favorite.. Chanel Chance. Smiley Happy 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana

(0) Hearts

Thanks for posting everyone.  Keep it coming if you haven't!

(0) Hearts

Believe it or not, i loveeee Justin Beiber purfume smells soo good on me, and my boyfriend loves it on me aswell!

(0) Hearts

I have two!  I don't really know which I wear more.. I alternate between two: Someday & Womanity.  I always put on PINK body spray in Fresh & Clean and then Someday or Womanity.  

I don't think many people have Womanity... I LOVE it!  & I love when people who "hate" Justin Bieber ask what Im wearing because they love the smell Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts
I probably have two - LAVANILA Vanilla Grapefruit and Dolce & Gabbana the one. There are several others that I enjoy, but I always come back to those two.

(0) Hearts

Aquolina Pink Sugar! Its the best. I wear it every daySmiley Happy

(0) Hearts

I'm still in search of one.

I wear Chanel Chance Eau Fraiche and Marc Jacobs' Daisy a lot, and wish I could find something similarly light.. Does anyone have any suggestions?

(0) Hearts

I have 2. Hanae Mori Butterfly and Boyfriend Boyfriend. Every time I wear any of these I get SO many compliments! They're my staple sents Smiley Happy I love them SO much that I have fragrance bottles and roller balls of each Smiley Happy

I've recently fallen in love with Daisy Eau So Fresh by Marc Jacobs. Smells lovely!

(0) Hearts

I just recently got Aquolina pink sugar in the 1 onze bottle and I really like it!

(0) Hearts

It's the one used for my name Smiley Wink, but apparently it's been changed to just Miss Dior according to the Dior website, but Sephora still has it as Miss Dior Cherie...meh Smiley Frustrated. However, I'm also crazy in love with Aquolina's Pink Sugar! Miss Dior Cherie brings out my pretty side of me, while Pink Sugar brings out my playful side of me Smiley Very Happy!

(0) Hearts
My signature scent is Coach Poppy (: it smells absolutely amazing! A little goes a long way though! LexiKaye<3

(0) Hearts

Someday by Justin Bieber, Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, OR Viva La Juicy by Huicy Couture. Im obsessed, baha!!

-Andrea; beauty guru

Good Sweet/Floral/Fresh perfumes

i love perfume!

im always looking for a good one. i love sweet/fresh ones.

my current favorites are

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Viva La Juicy

Dreams Unlimited by the body shop

Any suggestions??

(0) Hearts

ballerinaalways wrote:

Good Sweet/Floral/Fresh perfumes

i love perfume!

im always looking for a good one. i love sweet/fresh ones.

my current favorites are

Daisy by Marc Jacobs

Viva La Juicy

Dreams Unlimited by the body shop

Any suggestions??

YES YOU FORGOT THE BEST:  MISS PUCCI

ANTOINE

(0) Hearts

Hi Ballerinaalways,

I am a huge fan of Dolce&Gabbana The One (the original scent) and Narciso Rodriguez. If you get a chance when you are in Sephora next time definitely get a sample of them both. They smell FantasticSmiley Happy.

Happy Holidays,

Sara B

Sephora Pro Artist

Dolce & Gabbana The One, $39 - $95

Narciso Rodriguez For Her Eau de Toilette $69 - $95
Warm and gentle, this subtle scent wraps you in a delightful bouquet of honey flower, orange blossom, sweet vanilla, and musk notes.

(0) Hearts

Mine:  Le Male by Jean-Paul Gautier...

(0) Hearts

Viva La Juicy or Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf.

I asked for Bond No. 9 in Scent of Peace for Xmas. So excited!!

(0) Hearts

Guerlain Aqua Allegoria Tiare Mimosa or Tocca in Brigitte, anyday. 

(0) Hearts

Shalimar- it's a classic. My mother wore it, and my parents bought it for my 18th birthday. 

Comptoir sud Pacifique Vanelle Abricot (sp?)- sweet but not too... There is a spiciness to it. This was a high school graduation gift from my parents. (sensing the pattern?)

I also love Fracas by Robert Piguet- a no reason gift to myself Smiley Very Happy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments