Answer
beaush
Accepted Solution
What is your favorite scent you fill (or would fill) your Sephora Atomizer with for on the go?
[ Edited ]

I currently have mine full with Victoria's Secret 'Tender Whisper' Fragrance Mist.

It's the perfect everyday smell of peach & sandlewood. :smileyhappy:

My Sephora Rose Quartz Atomizer. :)

What scents do you all adore for "everyday"? :smileyhappy:

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
janinebt
Answered

I recently switched my daily scent up to accommodate the new season. Recently I've found myself reaching for the original Juicy Couture, Miss Dior, and Kat Von D's Saint for day scents. I suffer from really bad allergies so it's important that I use something that is light and won't aggravate my sinuses.

For evenings out I typically will reach for Thierry Mugler's Womanity, which is my signature scent and is currently in my atomizer. It possesses a beautiful woodsy citrus blend with notes of fig for a distinct chemistry that smells different on everyone. It's a very appropriate day and evening scent.

Miss Dior

Juicy Couture

Womanity

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Answers: 11
aheart
Answered

i always fill mine up with my Victoria's Secret 'Mango Temptation' Fragrence Mist.
I'm almost out, and I don't think they have it anymore! :smileysad: 

catsareamazing
Answered

I'd fill mine with Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love :smileysurprised:

i love how its scent reminds me of spring. :smileyhappy:

dianabt
Answered

Hi beaush!

I'm IN LOVE WITH the new Fan di Fendi EDT.. oh my it is SO great, I can't wait to buy a bottle and carry it with me everywhere. It's just the right mix of a cool, watery light scent with just a hint of citrusy sweet notes.. amazing!!

product image

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
VelvetBabe
Answered

I personally love Tutu by Betsy Johnson and Nina by Nina Ricci sweet smelling and sweet 

lexikaye
Answered
(0) Hearts

I would fill mine with Coach Poppy :smileyvery-happy: I absolutely love the smell! Im addicted (: 

LexiKaye<3

P289228_hero.jpg

melissabt
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

What a great post!

I always love wearing citrus/sweet fragrances. I like really light fragrance because, they tend to dry down better on me. Here are my top fav. Fragrances.

Fresh Citron De Vigne 

Citron de Vigne

I love all of the Escada fragrances!

Rockin Rio

Island Kiss

Sexy Graffiti

Flora By Gucci Eau Fraîche

Flora By Gucci Eau Fra&#238;che

<3 Melissa
lowrah
Answered
(0) Hearts

DKNY Be Delicious, hands down.

makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts

I carry several scents, but I fill the atonomizer with a Clean scent so during the day I feel refreshed.  I love Warm Cotton.

mangosong
Answered
(0) Hearts

Ralph by Ralph Lauren. Always reminds me of spring.

mityren
Answered
(0) Hearts
My go to is Victoria's secret heavenly or love me. I also do love spell from vs. My favorite is my Chanel No 5. Also tying vs website has mango temptations
geminibreeze
Answered
(0) Hearts

Any Thierry Mugler scent. They are all so unique and they last on forrrever! I recently got the Angel Aqua Chick and I found on Ebay Innocent Rock. Love love love! Womanity is also great, that was my first from the line!

Question Stats
  • 12 answers
  • 14 hearts
  • 13 in conversation
    • mangosong
    • lowrah
    • geminibreeze
    • dianabt
    • melissabt
    • janinebt
    • lexikaye
    • makeupobesessed