knittyskydiva

What is your favorite perffume body lotion and/or cream?

What is your favorite body lotion and/or cream?

My favorite is Thierry Mugler's Alien.....Luxurious ,Glamourous and lasts a long time.  Holds up well after numerous flights.

shoddy

Re: What is your favorite perffume body lotion and/or cream?

(0) Hearts

LaVanila's Pure Vanilla lotion smells great.  I also love Crabtree and Evelyn's La Source scented lotion.

japanophile

(0) Hearts

For work - The Beat

For flirting - Into the Wild (BBW) 

For dates - Stella

For going out to a club with friends - Versus by Versace

Favorite body butter ever....Moringa (TBS)

Want to try Narciso Rodriguez next!

sweetxteeth

(0) Hearts

my favorite is Tocca Crema da Sogno body cream in the Stella fragrance--talk about LUXURIOUS! i love the beautiful, light, pick-me-up scent and the rich/creamy texture that absorbs so easily into my skin is to die for. leaves my skin feeling moisturized and loved...totally worth the $45...it's my "go to" body cream after my shower after a cruddy day at work. plus, the jar looks great on my vanity.

phols

(0) Hearts
Flower bomb cream by Viktor & Rolf ( the cream is sooo rich and creamy not sure if t lotion is like that as I have never tried the lotion)

Hermes Sur le Jardin lotion (it's a little too light but it's got a nice fragrance)
ctreviews

(0) Hearts

TOVA - it's soft and beautiful

loulou78

(0) Hearts

I LOVE Calyx lotion by Prescriptives. It sinks right into my skin and smells fresh and feminine. It makes my clothes smell clean and subtly sweet. I am so HAPPY that Estee Lauder is continuing to make it.

pinkyy13

(0) Hearts

Bath and Body Works body lotion in Sea Island Cotton. I know this isnt a fancy body cream but I love the fresh smell and its very moisturizing but not greasy. 

wvmamma

(0) Hearts

SJP NYC

Pink Sugar

Nina Ricca

Be Delicious

Burberry

Viva La Juicy

Miss Dior Cherie

Design

Beautiful

larchan

(0) Hearts

JASMIN NOIR BY BULGARI-

INTENSELY SENSUOUS!

PURE GRACE BY PHILOSOPHY

FRESH AS SOAP AND WATER

JENNIFER ANISTON

LIKE BOTTLED SUNLIGHT

TWIRL BY KATE SPADE

FABULOUSLY FUN AND FLIRTACIOUS!

beccam4118

(0) Hearts

I have tried MANY, but my absolute favorite is Pink Sugar by Aquolina... so indulgent, so feminine I LOVE IT!

officegal

I don't like most of the lotions made by the actual perfume companies because I find the scent is overpowering while the moisturizing is minimal.

Some of what I've liked in the past are:

- Philosophy Pure Grace body lotion

- Sephora Brand boddy butters in Vanilla Cupcake and Coconut

Today I got some Warm Vanilla Sugar moisturizers from Bath and Body Works.  I guess I favour vanilla when it comes to perfumed body stuff.

parklizzz

I love love LOVEEEEE Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue body lotion!  It's super fresh and vibrant with a citrus hint!  It smells soooooo goooood!  I got it as a gift and when I tried it on I could not stop "sneezing" and "coughing" convienently placing my hands right under my nose:smileywink: haha! And I also adore Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush in Candy, Candy Baby!  It's superrrr sweet though like cotton candy so that ones a bit iffy for most people.  But point blank, Light Blue is a m a z i n g:smileyhappy: 

shorty587

I absolutely love perfume so I have some that i wear for different occasions and my different moods. The one that I wear to school is DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom its sweet and feminine its also last for along time without being overpowering.

The one i wear on special occasions is Bayla by Aeropostle it smells ah-mazing! And it give you a glamorous feel, if you've ever smelt bombshell by victoria's secret and you buy this perfume you will notice that they smell exactly the same but bayla costs like 1/3 of the price. I wear three different perfumes on weekends depending on my mood when I feel fun outgoing alive I use poppy by coach it smells sweet but the citrus in it energizes you. When i feel calm and relaxed i use the original juicy couture it can basically be worn any wear and  it's noticable with out being overpowering. When I feel romantic I use harajuku lovers love this perfume is one of the best I've ever smelt it compliments everyone and you get tons of compliments! And i have two last recommendations based on season in the winter I use Bath and Body Works twisted peppermint you can layer it with the shower gel, lotion, then perfume to make it lasting but hurry and buy it because it is limited to the winter season and it sells out very quickly. For summer I recommend Bronze Goddess by Este Lauder give off a beachy bohemian vibe. Hope this helped but  just so you know don't rely on other people's recommendations even though they may seem like an easy way to find a fragrance you love it's best to venture outside you comfort zone and try perfumes you never thought you'd like or try perfumes that you've never heard of before it's best to find a perfume that screams you not someone else. Good Luck!:smileywink:

coop66

Philosophy's Amazing Grace.  I layer the fragrance with lotion then perfume.  It is light and feminine without being overly sweet or flowery.

teenmakeupguru

My favorites are from Victoria's Secret Pink. They are moisturizing and leave your skin feeling so soft and supple. The best thing about them is that there are so many different scents to choose from, and all of them are so fragrant!

jennywawa88

I actually have several favorites. I wear different smells at different times of the year so i usually have at least 4 scented lotion and body washing gels on hand at all time so I can always have a selection for just the right moment.

In the summer time I like woody scents so I'll wear Harajuku Lovers G by Gwen Stefani

When I go out on dates with my boyfriend I wear J'Adore by Christian Dior or sometimes I'll wear florence by Tocca. (I also put J'adore on before bed sometimes because it a very relaxing smell and it helps me sleep sometimes.)

When I'm having one of those days where I feel fat and ugly I like to wear Nanette by Nanette Lepore because its a very sexy fragrance I think and it always makes me feel desirable. (Thats just how crazy I am.)

In the winter time I like a light, almost transparent fragrance, so I wear Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka

My stress relieving fragrance is Amber & Lavander by Jo Malone

I always have a bottle of Vanilla Fields by Coty around the house too just because it smells so darn good. I'll usually wear that if I can't make up mind as to what fragrance to wear. Kind of like my "if all else fails" fragrance.

My signiture scent is Aromatics Elixir by Clinique because it a sexy, fresh, woody scent, that has some green notes in it. I love the mixture.

Viva La Juicy is also a fragrance that I wear sometimes just for fun. (Eternity by Calvin Klein too.)

I wear W by Banna Republic when I go to work because thats a very subtle fragrance and I need that because a couple I work with are allergic to perfume. (But that one doesn't seem to bother them.)

I like to wear Halle by Halle Berry sometimes because Halle Berry is one of my favorite actresses.

So as you can see, I am a woman who love fragrances, and I do collect the ones I love. I don't always have these "in stock" as I like to call it, but I always go and "re-stock" when I have the money and I keep the bath sets that match the fragrances too because sometimes you need to wear a fragrance a little lighter so thats when I opt for the shower gel or the lotion instead of the spray.

tenngal

My current favorite is Korres Japanese Rose Body Butter.  Korres also has a matching shower gel in Japanese Rose.  They smell so wonderful that I don't cover them up with perfume.

:smileyhappy:

wonderingbeauty

(0) Hearts

Theres so many, but one of my favorites is Sephora Brand boddy butters in Vanilla Cupcake and Coconut.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 18 replies
  • 8 hearts
  • 19 in conversation
    • tenngal
    • officegal
    • shoddy
    • sweetxteeth
    • jennywawa88
    • wvmamma