love2212

What is your favorite 'date night' perfume?

Hey ladies! My anniversary is coming up and I wanted to get a new fragrance for that evening. I got a sample of the DOLCE & GABBANA Pour Femme Intense and loved it but I was wondering if anyone else had one that they love to wear on a date or just around their significant other. Thanks!

Rin418

Re: What is your favorite 'date night' perfume?

(0) Hearts

image.jpgThierry Mugler Alien! Love, love.

meecheroo

(0) Hearts

I like Marc Jacob's Oh Lola. I love all of Marc Jacobs perfumes. Otherwise I keep it simple with Victoria's Secret Strawberries and Champagne. I'm pretty protective with my strawberries and champagne because I don't want a lot of people to smell like me lol but every guy I've ever dated has liked it. I've been wearing that scent for 15 years now since I was 13 :smileyhappy:

LCResz

(0) Hearts

Armani Code is such a provocative scent, my hubby loves it. I prefer to wear fragrances that are almost manly in order to feel sexy as my preference, but my hubby doesn't dig it because, well, he doesn't think the way dudes smell is a turn on for him :smileywink: He's lucky though, he can just wear Old Spice deodorant and that's enough to make me swoon.

MK89

(0) Hearts

Florabotanica...it smells sexy and seductive, but not overpowering. I'm 23 and I think it works for any age really. I personally think it smells pretty unique as well :smileyhappy:

eaugirlspirit

(0) Hearts

Reb'l FleurReb'l Fleur by Rihanna (not sold at Sephora) is my husband's favorite scent and in my top faves! and it typically can be worn year round but I mainly wear it in the Summer because it has a dark, coconut scent to it.

He also likes Armani Code which Sephora does sellarmani code.jpg

It is a fantastic scent. I love it, he loves it. A combination of vanilla swirling amidst jasmine, orange and orange blossom. A kick of ginger for spiciness. This is like a spiced orange creamsicle on major steroids!

lyravega

(0) Hearts

Dior J'adore Eau de Parfum. It's feminine, and sooo sensual! Irresistible :smileyhappy:

laurabt

Hi Love2212,

I really like Dior J'adore Voile de Parfum. It's subtle and sensual -- perfect for date night! (Plus I think the bottle is gorgeous!)

:smileyhappy: -Laura

MK89

(0) Hearts

I got a sample of this a while back and it's really amazing!! I would get a full bottle if I didn't already have enough perfume 

btmod2

Hi love2212,

My favorite evening date fragrances are Chanel Chance or Angel by Thierry Mugler. Both are deep, sultry fragrances that have a bit of a sweetness to them. I primarily only wear Angel in the winter but I enjoy Chanel Chance year round!

Best, Randee 

CharliefromNY

(0) Hearts

Flowerbomb! It's the best for a great evening!

midnightangel

My 2 faves are Very Sexy by Victoria's Secret and Gucci Guilty Black, depending on what sort of "date mood" I'm in.

krushxo

(0) Hearts

Love very sexy too! Recently got into it and I'm obsessed! Chanel no 5 is an elegant favorite 

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

another fan on very sexy :smileyhappy:

keelybt

My fiance loves Flowerbomb on me.  I generally prefer lighter/fresher fragrances, so this deeper, sweet floral is a great transition to evening.

http://www.sephora.com/flowerbomb-P255506?skuId=1233139

quotidianus

(0) Hearts

Ooooh... for me, Tom Ford Black Orchid.  Actually, I haven't had a date date since getting it (out of nasty relationship, not ready) but I have flirted with a few people when out on an evening and wearing it ... it seemed to do the trick!

DandyLionFluff

(0) Hearts

I just got a sample of that, I will have to try it. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 7 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod2
    • eaugirlspirit
    • lyravega
    • Rin418
    • midnightangel