Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I sprayed my hair with Malle's Monsieur today. I don't even like Patchouli all that much! This is a very woody patchouli scent. Interestingly, this didn't review very well as people said it was too retro/70s. I wasn't alive then so it smells novel to me. I do prefer the patchouli-lavender-pineapple of Music For a While though.

Frederic-Malle-Monsieur

Today I'm wearing Amouage's Bracken Woman. I have to admit, I find it really unusual. It's green and watery but also warm with sweet fruit?? Also, smoky? It's kind of a mixed bag.

o.49554

Yesterday I wore CdG's Kyoto which I love.

I was checking out fragrances in store yesterday and although Kilian wasn't initially appealing to me, I decided to test them. I got a sample of KILIAN Paris Adults Eau de Parfum 3.4 oz/ 100 mLand I'm loving it!

When I sprayed it, my sister was like "ooh I like that. It's like vanilla, but better". It's funny, I never used to be much of a vanilla or gourmand perfume person, but they're really growing on me!

@elise222, it always pays to keep an open mind 🙂

Happy Monday.

Today I am wearing:

L'Envol de Cartier EdP by Cartier

375x500.39885.jpg

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

It's Thursday and I'm in true Boss Mode today, wearing Dolce & Gabbana's The One. It's a floral (jasmine and lily) with warm amber, musky undertones and surprise splash of vetiver that goes great with a pencil skirt!

Been wearing KAT VON D - Sinner Eau de Parfuma lot lately but today I went with TORY BURCH - Just Like Heaven! Switched things up from my usual and I'm digging it.

I'm feeling extra fancy today, so I'm wearing the CHANEL CHANCE Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz

<333

Today I am wearing:

Kashmir by Arabian Oud

Top Notes: Japanese Yuzu, Black Currant, Plum.
Heart Notes: Oud, Rose, Jasmine.
Base Notes: White musk, Oud, Vanilla.

proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

I wore Tauer's Lonestar Memories. The opening is unique and unexpected. It's a bracing, medicinal/herbaceous smoke that's a touch phenolic, but not as intense as some burning rubber scents like Bruno F's Lampblack. What I love is how it reads much cooler than a more typically warm, sweet/spicey smoke. The dry down is very beautiful in a rugged way. Not an easy one to pull off.

375x500.4575

Hi I’m so glad that there are others who collect fragrances as much as I do ❤️ Today I’m wearing NEST - Cocoa Woods Rollerball

@2manyperfumes❤️ your username!

Thanks @pocketvenus I’m sure I have too many lol I can’t help myself.  

Today I'm wearing L'Artisan Parfumeur's Premier Figuier, a gorgeous fig scent, in anticipation of spring. You can imagine my horror when I was walking outside for lunch and a few fat snowflakes drifted down from the sky! :'(

artisan_parfumeur_1

Today I am wearing Vetiver by Etro.

Top notes: Clary Sage, Sagebrush, Bergamot, Petitgrain.

Middle notes: Iris, Vetiver, Guaiac Wood.

Base notes Amber, Tobacco Flower.

Someone likened it to the following:

Top: Lalique Encre Noire a' l'Extreme
Heart: Givenchy Vetyver
Base: Guerlain Vetiver
Late drydown: ELdO Fat Electrician

A really nice fragrance!

Etro Vetiver.jpg

@Vmasternice! I've heard good things about this one 🙂 I like the Guerlain and ELDO a lot as well

I'm wearing the Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb today. It's pretty much the only fragrance I use. I love it because I always get compliments when I wear it. <333

Wearing Malle's Une Fleur de Cassie today. It is so, so good, a complex high femme fragrance that shifts from growling to purring. One of the overlooked ones of the house.

02V100_3

Wore Papillon's Salome and it was so, so, so good. I wish I could wear this everyday but it's definitely not office appropriate.

I'm still recovering from some kind of illness so today I'm wearing Miwah by a Canadian company called Invocation. It's a lovely warming sweet, spicy and herbaceous scent. Anise and clary sage really stands out to me and gives this some bite.

It's 100% natural. The nose, Blue Eagle, developed this with guidance from Michel Roudnitska, who did one of my favourite Malles, Noir Epices.

Notes: The first note (head note), of bergamot and mandarin is light; it’s the one that promotes enthusiasm and creativity. The second note (heart note), of clary sage and vetiver is richer and floral; it encourages beneficial energies to stay and to lay down roots. The third note (base note), because it is deep, with heavy essential oils last for a long time; it is made of sweetgrass, oakmoss, cist and vanilla.

miwah-boite-invocation

@pocketvenus  I hope you feel better!

2,358 Replies
testing