What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

[ Edited ]

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :smileyvery-happy:)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

(0) Hearts

I'm wearing Burberry The Beat. My favorite but it's discontinued :-( I've been hoarding all the ones I can find at TJ Maxx/Marshall's

(0) Hearts

I'm wearing a combination of Replica Beach Walk and Replica Lazy Sunday Morning :smileyvery-happy:. I wish other scents from this line were available in rollerball form! Their full sizes are too expensive to get as a blind buy :'(

(0) Hearts

Prada Candy sample.  Why not?

(0) Hearts

I'm wearing Fresh 'Cannabis Santal' that I sprayed on myself at the store today. It's a different type of scent than I normally go for, but it's pleasant and somewhat masculine.

(0) Hearts

mmmm that sounds nice. i don't know if i've ever smelled that one but it's certainly the sort of scent i'd be drawn to.

wearing the last of my sample of blackbird ballard's 'broken glass'. it's like a metallic-meets-floral. love it.

Juliette Has a Gun Oil Fiction. It comes off as a romantic powder scent for me, very lightly floral like wildflowers. I can't get over the powdery smell though.

(0) Hearts

Wearing Sud Magnolia by Atelier Cologne - "Bitter Sevillian Orange, Pomelo from Florida, Blackcurrant, Magnolia from Louisiana, Bulgarian Rose Absolue, Indian Saffron Flower, Atlas Cedarwood from Morocco, Sandalwood, Musk."

I'm not usually into florals, but I decided to give it a try and picked it up last week. After hemming and hawing about returning it this weekend (before actually wearing it), I decided to give it a try after catching a whiff of the Magnolia tree in our yard. It is definitely a floral smell, but not at all powdery or overwhelming (though I was careful in how I applied it). I think the cedarwood, sandalwood, & musk help keep it from being too sweet.

Just got Black Opium and Si. Loving them!!!

(0) Hearts

Nirvana White! It's light and fresh for everyday wear.

(0) Hearts

(0) Hearts

serge lutens ambre sutlan. which is one of my faves of all time but i don't pull out often. i needed it today. 

(0) Hearts

Love Ambre Sultan! It makes me feel wrapped in warmth, or a bit foxy, depending on the day. 

Got a sample of Tom Ford Lys Fume yesterday. I've been in love with my wrists for the past 24 hours. I just adore the scent. I usually don't like florals, but this is divine. A bit smoky and a touch of sweet. I found it intriguing how the scent actually changes as it settles. 

If on'y a bottle didn't set me back $500 :smileysad:

Still wearing Maison Martin Margiela 'Replica' Beach Walk, I love this scent so much. They nailed it, I'm going to smell like the beach all year round even in the winter. <3 :smileyhappy: <3

MMM Lazy Sunday Morning on a lazy sunday morning :smileyhappy: 

(0) Hearts

Rotating a couple so i can finish them off before buying anything else: Lancome La Vie Est Belle; Tory Burch; Chanel Coco de Mademoiselle (got a few more spritz and i'm done!). I swore I wouldn't buy anything until I finished. 

And then I got a sample of the Hermes Le Jardine de Monsieur.... drool..

(0) Hearts

Balenciaga Paris L'Edition Mer.  So beachy!

(0) Hearts

Sikkim Girls by Lush Cosmetics today. It's a smoky jasmine/floral scent, really lovely!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments