Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Fragrance Fans
|

What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

I'm one of those gals that are obsessed with fragrances and have about around 50 60 70 80 and still collecting...(if you want to call it that.) So I would like to know what are you wearing today?

I'm wearing Obsession...(hahaha kinda fits this thread, doesn't it? :D)

Re: What are you wearing, Fragrance edition!

lovvvvvvvvvvve the name. like, it wins all names in my book.

LOL! I don't know. "Oooohh! What perfume are you wearing??" "Fat Electrician."

And then...

"What lipstick are you wearing??"

"Melted Chihuahua"

:D:D:D

LMAO!

I am just about to head out to my card game.  I am wearing my new lipstick.

"Heaux".

I've actually been wondering for quite some time if that is pronounced the way I think it is... 😄

It's MAC right? One of the MAC lipsticks I bought this month is called "O."

I bought that one too, it a very unique color, definitely not an every day one. 

You probably should wear Putain des Palaces instead of Fat Electrician in that case 😄

V&R Flowerbomb, from a sample. Based on the name I thought I wouldn't like this at all, but it's LOVELY. Not overly floral at all. It's soft and even a teeny bit sugary sweet-smelling.

Today I was trying out the single use sample I received of Marc Jacobs Decadence.  I think I'll have to get a larger sample at Sephora.  I do like it so far but can only smell it if I bring my wrist to my face because the sample was so small.  I want to truly see what it is like on me and other people's reactions to it (without having to shove my wrist in their face 🙂 )

Armani Prive Oud Royale - got this as a sample!

I like it! I wasn't sure at first. The drydown is really nice - slightly smokey, incensy...lighter than you would think for Oud.

Definitely like this better than the Myrrhe Imperiale!

Hermes Kelly Caleche. I feel very lady-like 🙂

Trying out my sample of Tocca Cleopatra.  I actually already ordered a larger bottle but it hasn't arrived yet.  Just an FYI, if you are interested in this scent, buy the LE 0.5oz bottle.  It is a better bang for your buck then buying the larger size (I did the math LOL), and the 0.5oz bottle is very affordable at only $18.

Decided to wear this today, as I had a sample. Fail. Today, my coworkers kept asking "what is that smell, it smells like chemicals"....it wasn't until hours later, one said, "its you!". Hanging my head. I was "the smell". And I rarely wear any fragrance. 

http://www.sephora.com/moss-P395004?skuId=1700038

I tried a sample of a Commodity fragrance.  I washed immediately.

Which one?? I only like Gold 😕

This weekend, I finally got my The Perfumed Court sample order. So Saturday I wore Tom Ford Amber Absolute (love it! will be buying a bottle) and yesterday I wore L'Artisan Parfumeur Noir Exquis. It's really smoky and a tiny bit sweet, like a campfire roasting marshmallows. Mostly I get the smoke though. I do like it, surprisingly, though I need to do a bit more testing before I buy it.

Today is the usual work perfume, Diptyque Eau Duelle.

I ❤️ Amber absolute! It is definitely full bottle worthy if you like it because it's so limited!

sounds like I need to try Noir Exquis!

What is Amber Absolute like?  I really love my Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille and Tom Ford Jasmine Rouge.  I also really like some of his signature scents....Noir Pour Femme and Velvet Orchid.  How does Amber Absolute compare to these scents?

Ooooh, I forgot to mention this! Have you tried Tobacco Oud? They have some similarities.

Amber Absolute has a booziness and a warmth to it. Whereas Tobacco Oud shares some notes for sure, it has a smokiness to it while Amber Absolute has a slight sweetness. It's a scent I really enjoy, and I wore it this weekend to an evening wedding (though I've worn it to work before) :x. It isn't super fresh on my mind, but I'll try and remember to wear it tomorrow to give you a better description :).

For what it's worth, I splurged on the full massive 8.4oz bottle :x.

2,358 Replies
testing